Highly recommended by fellow reader, Susan:
“…great romance, excitement and danger. I would recommend these books to vampire/werewolf readers. LOVED them didn’t want them to end.”
About the series:
A rare hybrid of vampire and werewolf, Riley Jenson and her twin brother, Rhoan, work for Melbourne’s Directorate of Other Races, an organization created to police the supernatural races–and protect humans from their depredations. While Rhoan is an exalted guardian, a.k.a. assassin, Riley is merely an office worker–until her brother goes missing on one of his missions. The timing couldn’t be worse. More werewolf than vampire, Riley is vulnerable to the moon heat, the weeklong period before the full moon, when her need to mate becomes all-consuming.…
Luckily Riley has two willing partners to satisfy her every need. But she will have to control her urges if she’s going to find her brother….Easier said than done as the city pulses with frenzied desire, and Riley is confronted with a very powerful–and delectably naked–vamp who raises her temperature like never before.
In matters carnal, Riley has met her match. But in matters criminal, she must follow her instincts not only to find her brother but to stop an unholy harvest. For someone is doing some shifty cloning in an attempt to produce the ultimate warrior–by tapping into the genome of nonhumans like Rhoan. Now Riley knows just how dangerous the world is for her kind–and just how much it needs her.
- Full Moon Rising (Riley Jensen, Guardian, Book 1)
- Kissing Sin (Riley Jensen, Guardian, Book 2)
- Tempting Evil (Riley Jensen, Guardian, Book 3)
- Dangerous Games (Riley Jensen, Guardian, Book 4)
- Embraced By Darkness (Riley Jensen, Guardian, Book 5)
- The Darkest Kiss (Riley Jensen, Guardian, Book 6)
- Deadly Desire (Riley Jensen, Guardian, Book 7)
- Bound to Shadows (Riley Jensen, Guardian, Book 8 )
- Moon Sworn (Riley Jenson, Guardian, Book 9)