<— I had quite the “hot under the collar” reaction to this “bad-ass” gang/cage fighting/post-apocalyptic book a while back (see my review), and so did many of you! In fact, your reactions had me giggling and blushing, and really, I couldn’t have said it any better myself.
Anne Marie: I just finished this book and wow! I’m speechless. I mean, yeah that was pretty hot. Lol. It definitely had me blushing. Another great read.
Lindsey: Omg! I’m half way through, and it’s an anarchical post apocalyptic slutfest. I love it. Thanks for another great reccomendation.
Maggie: I loved it! Definitely a slutfest, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks again for the recommendation, Maryse! :)
Rachel: Wow. Just finished this today after your recommendation. Lindsey and Maggie said it all as “slutfest” is the only word to describe it!!! LOL. I need something sweet and easy after that one! *Whew* I may be sweating for DAYS.
Jessica: I’m at 36 percent of Beyond Shame and so in love with this series already!!!
Hehe. Are you in the mood? While characters recur in each book, each installment focuses on a different couple.
About book #1:
A dangerous world of sex, lust and violence…
All Noelle Cunningham has ever wanted is a life beyond-beyond the walls of Eden, where only the righteous are allowed to remain, and beyond her stiflingly restrictive existence as a councilman’s daughter. But only ruins lie outside the City, remnants of a society destroyed by solar storms decades earlier.
The sectors surrounding Eden house the corrupt, the criminal-men like Jasper McCray, bootlegger and cage fighter. Jas clawed his way up from nothing to stand at the right hand of Sector Four’s ruthless leader, and he’ll defend the O’Kane gang with his life. But no fight ever prepared him for the exiled City girl who falls at his feet.
Her innocence is undeniable, but so is their intense sexual attraction, and soon they’re crossing every boundary Noelle barely knew she had. But if she wants to belong to Jas, first she’ll have to open herself to a world where passion is power, and freedom is found in submission.
- Beyond Shame (Beyond, Book One)
- Beyond Control (Beyond, Book Two)
- Beyond Denial (#2.5) <— free short story on the author’s website (“… a deleted scene featuring Ace and his friend Jared at the O’Kane party held for the Sector Three recruits, as seen in Beyond Control.”)
- Beyond Pain (Beyond, Book Three)
- Beyond Temptation (#3.5) as found in the “Marked” anthology
- Beyond Jealousy (Beyond, Book Four)
- Beyond Addiction (Beyond, Book #5)
- Beyond Possession (Beyond, Novella #5.5)
- Beyond Innocence (Beyond, Book #6)
- Beyond Ruin (Beyond, #7)
- Beyond Ecstasy (Beyond, Book 8)