This series is often recommended by our fellow readers, and I hear these books get better and better with each new sexy couple.
Lisa: I recommend reading Come away with me by Kristen Proby just read it and it was awesome.
Kim: I’m reading Come Away With Me ahhhh HOT SEXY ummm blushing but loving it!!!!
Susan: I’m kind of stuck on Luke Williams from Come Away with Me.
Wanda: Fight With Me…was really good alot of yummy sexy stuff going on. wink,wink but read Come With Me it’s the 1st book in the series. It’s also very yummy. Next book is Play With Me…
Ashley: My favorite book has to be Fight With Me by Kristen Proby.
About the series:
The With Me In Seattle series is a seven-book series that focuses on a family that lives in, you guessed it, Seattle. Each book centers around a different couple, but we will continue to see the characters that we love from the first books, all the way through to the end.
About book #1:
Being confronted on the beach by a sexy stranger wasn’t part of Natalie Conner’s plans for a peaceful morning taking photos. And why on earth would he think she’s taking pictures of him, anyway? Who is he? One thing’s for sure, he’s hot, and incredibly romantic, feeding Natalie’s wounded soul.
Luke Williams just wants the world to give him a break, so seeing yet another camera aimed at his face has him ready to pounce on the beauty behind the lens. When he finds out she has no idea who he is, he’s intrigued and more than a little tempted by her. Natalie has a body made for sex, a sassy mouth and Luke can’t get enough of her, but he’s not ready to tell her who he really his.
Natalie is a no nonsense girl who doesn’t do well with lies and secrets. What will happen to this new relationship when she discovers what Luke’s hiding?
- Come Away With Me (With Me In Seattle) - Natalie & Luke
- Under The Mistletoe With Me (With Me In Seattle) - Isaac and Stacy
- Fight With Me (With Me In Seattle) - Jules & Nate
- Play With Me (With Me In Seattle) - (Will – NFL player & Megan)
- Rock With Me (With Me In Seattle) (Luke’s sister Samantha and Leo – rockstar!!)
- Safe With Me (With Me In Seattle) (Caleb’s story. He’s a Navy SEAL)
- Tied With Me (With Me In Seattle) (Matt’s story – Seattle police officer) – expected release date: March 18th 2014
- Breathe With Me – expected release date TBA (Mark – Luke’s brother – is the focus of this one)