Since so many of us loved Kele Moon’s “Defying the Odds” (UFC Fighter), and we’re anxiously awaiting more, I did a little research, and found this series. Five full length books so far, first 3 seem to be well received (4th and 5th are debatable, but I may still be curious enough to give this series a try). Let me know if you’ve read any of ‘em.
I found a blog post comment recently by Lori saying “I think MMA fighters make great heroes!”
The author is apparently a fan, as she posted a bunch of pics on her website, of her attending an event (lots of pics with the fighters!)
About book #1:
After Fate deals Supreme Battle Challenge (SBC) fighter Harley Handleman a sucker punch, his uncle secretly hires a pretty life-coach to get Harley back in the ring of life. Anastasia Kelley has actually known Harley for years, but never as well as she’s going to now. Hot for his fighter’s form, she has trouble keeping it professional, especially since Harley doesn’t know she was hired. And when Anastasia turns the tables on him, it’s as if he’s been hit below the belt. But that’s also where his uncontrollable lust for her burns.
- Causing Havoc (SBC Fighters, Book 1)
- Simon Says (SBC Fighters, Book 2)
- Hard To Handle (SBC Fighters)
- “Deuces Wild” as found in the Double the Pleasure Anthology (this short story is related to this series due to his twin brother – as per the author: “Dexter Winston and Christy Nash, Features a new Winston cousin, who is a twin. Dex is twin to Hart, and Hart has his own story in Double the Heat.
- My Man Michael (SBC Fighters, Book 4)
- “Hart and Soul” as found in the Double the Heat Anthology (Hart Winston and Lisa Vogel. Hart is Dexter Winston’s twin and an SBC fighter.)
- Back in Black (SBC Fighters)
- “Man’s Best Friend” as found in the Tails of Love Anthology (Gary Rutledge is an SBC fighter in hot pursuit of his “very good friend” Erin Schuler.)
Will you be writing more books about the SBC fighters?
I never say never, but for now, I don’t have any plans for more fighters. BUT… if a really fantastic story came to me, of course I’d write it. I always write what most interests me at the moment.