Shelly: Hi Maryse, I wanted to let you know of a HOT book I came across yesterday on Amazon. Conviction – A Club Destiny Novel by Nicole Edwards. Couldn’t find much on the internet about this author so I’m assuming it’s her first novel? She did a great job with the storyline and length of the book. Allowed you enough time to get to know the characters before all the hotness took place!!! Sexy twins doing crazy things but it’s one you can’t put down. The attention to detail during the steamy scenes made you feel like you were right there. It’s a must read!!!
Karoline: I just finished reading Conviction (A Club Destiny Novel) by Nicole Edwards and O.M.G. That book was so friggin hot. A great story line too, but it kind of gets off to a slow start. Once it gets it’s rhythm though, look out! You have to read it. Can’t wait for the next one in the series!
Christina: This one (Kaleb) came out this week too and it was good Spinoff from Club Destiny. This is the first book of the Walker boys
Kandace: “Ladies.. I just finished the last page of Zane and I’m getting ready to start Travis. I can’t wait to read more about Travis and “you know who”. I can’t wait to see the battle of dominance play out because that one scene in Zane when Travis pushed *spoiler* …. I feel a major book hangover coming on. As you can tell, I’m turning into a wacko over this series!! LOL!! I liked the first club destiny book but each book gets better. All the characters are entwined which I feel helps each book get better. By the time you read the next book your in deep because of the character development from the previous book.”
Chrissy: “This looks like an interesting book by the cover :)”
Yep. I do agree, Chrissy. The email made me giggle, ’cause here we were judging a book by it’s cover, but can ya blame us? Plus anyway, they actually do sound up our alley. *smirk* Oh and ummm… did Shelly say TWINS???
About book #1:
Samantha Kielty only thought she knew who she was and what she was made of. Until she was offered a position that would take her from her small office in San Antonio, Texas to that of her company’s larger, more upscale headquarters in Dallas, Texas, Sam hadn’t seen anything. Her new boss was not only intensely sexy, he was also about to show her things she had only read in books.
Logan McCoy’s life was steady going until he set his sights on his new Vice President of Project Operations. The woman makes his blood boil and makes him want things he hadn’t realized he was in search of. Logan only hopes that Samantha is capable of handling his dominating, controlling ways… especially between the sheets, or in the shower.
When Logan and Sam get together, sparks fly and they bring out each other’s deepest, darkest desires. He will push Sam past her sexual boundaries, and she will bring out his need to possess her in every way. But, can they find love within the inferno that burns between them?
- Conviction (Club Destiny #1)
- Temptation (Club Destiny #2)
- Addicted (Club Destiny #2.5)
- Seduction (Club Destiny #3)
- Kaleb (Alluring Indulgence)<— spinoff (the authors says: “Club Destiny fans received a brief introduction to three of the Walker brothers in Seduction)
- Infatuation (Club Destiny #4)
- Captivated (Club Destiny #4.5) <— a glimpse into the lives of Lucie Werner and Kane Steele after Temptation (Club Destiny, #2)
- Zane (Alluring Indulgence) <— spinoff (the authors says: “Club Destiny fans received a brief introduction to three of the Walker brothers in Seduction)
- Devotion (Club Destiny #5)
- Travis (Alluring Indulgence) <— spinoff (the authors says: “Club Destiny fans received a brief introduction to three of the Walker brothers in Seduction)
- Holidays with the Walker Brothers (Alluring Indulgence)
- Ethan (Alluring Indulgence)
- Perception: A Club Destiny Novel #6
- Entrusted (Club Destiny Book 7)
- Braydon (Alluring Indulgence) - expected release date November 24th 2014
- Sawyer (Alluring Indulgence) - expected release date March 2nd 2015
- Brendon (Alluring Indulgence) - expected release date May 11th 2015
Author updates us on the future of the series:
“I’ve spent the better part of the weekend writing Alex and Ashleigh’s story as it plays out before me. Those two have it bad for one another, let me tell you.
While I’ve been doing that, I’ve been thinking about the rest of the Club Destiny members, wondering what they’re doing. I’m thinking Sierra, Luke and Cole might need to make a reappearance, but nothing has come to me yet. Maybe they need a novella of their own… I’ll keep you posted on that one. But I can tell you that Lucie and Kane are making a little progress – a novella for the sparks between those to is inevitable.”