Here is a series that has been recommended quite a few times over the last week. If you ask me, I’d say it certainly has that “Bared to You” feel. So if you’re looking for more, this might be it!!
Tiffany: So I got a Recommendation on my Kindle account and I found Naked The Blackstone affair part 1 by Raine Miller and I am LOVING it…Pretty Hot. and sexy…Its Good!! I never trust the comparison thing to Fifty and its not like Fifty but it has the same older guy ..Younger woman kinda feel…Give it a look if you want your heart to skip a beat while reading…LOL!!
READING ORDER GUIDE:
- Naked: The Blackstone Affair, Book 1
- All In: The Blackstone Affair, Book 2
- Free short Christmas story on author’s website (takes place 5 months before “Naked”) but was released December 20th 2012
- Eyes Wide Open
- Cherry Girl (Blackstone Affair) <— just released! Author notes it as: “This is a Full length / Standalone / Blackstone Affair Spin-Off”
- Rare and Precious Things (The Blackstone Affair, #4) - expected release date: February 28th 2014
Progress update from author about book #3 and more about the future of the series (as per her webpage):
“Remember that the Blackstone Affair series was sold to Atria/Simon & Schuster earlier this month. The switch from indie to traditional publishing means that the publisher retains control over release dates and pricing. Atria has set Spring 2013 for the release of Part 3…”
“Other things in the works? Well, yes, of course there is! The Rothvale Legacy is coming sometime in 2013 and will belong to Ivan and Gabrielle. This is planned as a series.”
“Another project on deck is a historical full-length novel called Unveiling the Muse. It will tell the story of Ivan’s ancestor, Graham Everley, and can be considered a 200 year prequel to The Rothvale Legacy which is why it will come out first, I hope in the first half of 2013.”
“And finally, I am planning a Christmas 2013 novella for Ethan and Brynne because I am certain people will want to know what is up with those two after their series ends.”