<— One of my favorite reads of 2012 (see my 5-star review) and book #2 has just been released and is on my “this week’s TBR” list! I’m already hearing how amazing it is, too.
Kelsey: Samantha Young didn’t fail again with Down London Road. Hope everyone else enjoyed it too
Meghan: I did – I finished it last night. 4 stars for me.
Tiffany: Finished Down London Road in a day! I loved it!
And guess what!? There’s going to be more!!
About book #1:
Jocelyn Butler has been hiding from her past for years. But all her secrets are about to be laid bare…
Four years ago, Jocelyn left her tragic past behind in the States and started over in Scotland, burying her grief, ignoring her demons, and forging ahead without attachments. Her solitary life is working well—until she moves into a new apartment on Dublin Street where she meets a man who shakes her carefully guarded world to its core.
Braden Carmichael is used to getting what he wants, and he’s determined to get Jocelyn into his bed. Knowing how skittish she is about entering a relationship, Braden proposes an arrangement that will satisfy their intense attraction without any strings attached.
But after an intrigued Jocelyn accepts, she realizes that Braden won’t be satisfied with just mind-blowing passion. The stubborn Scotsman is intent on truly knowing her… down to the very soul.
- On Dublin Street
- Down London Road
- Until Fountain Bridge (a novella about characters from the first book): “Ellie Carmichael had a crush on Adam Sutherland, her brother, Braden’s, best friend, for years…”
- Castle Hill: A Joss and Braden Novella
- Before Jamaica Lane (Olivia And Nates story)
- Fall From India Place
- Echoes of Scotland Street: An On Dublin Street Novel
- Moonlight on Nightingale Way: An On Dublin Street Novel - expected release date June 2nd 2015