My friend Tina read them and told me “it’s one of those comfy romance reads, ya know?”
Perfect! My kind of thing when I need a break from the angsty stuff!
About book #1:
Claire Walters has worked for Jason Danvers as his assistant at Danvers International for three years, and he has never thought of her as a woman until the day she jumps out of a cake at his friend’s bachelor party.
Claire is forced to work a second job at a party planning company to support her ailing mother. She is horrified when Jason not only finds out, but has a front-row seat to the action. With Danvers in the process of merging with another company, Claire is forced to travel with Jason as well as work weekends. Suddenly all the fantasies she has entertained for years about her boss seem to be coming true…
- Weekends Required: A Danvers Novel (#1)
- Not Planning On You: A Danvers Novel (#2)
- Fall For Me: A Danvers Novel (The Danvers series continues with the story of Beth)
- Fighting For You: A Danvers Novel (InterMix)
- Betting on You: (InterMix) (A Danvers Novella)
- No Denying You: A Danvers Novel
- Always Loving You: A Danvers Novel
- Watch Over Me: A Danvers Novel (Danvers series) - expected release Sept 1st 2015
- The One For Me: A Danvers Novel by Sydney Landon - February 2nd 2016