- I’m thankful for my mom (who introduced me to reading at a very young age, loves the same books I do, and indulges with me daily). Love you mom!!
- Speaking of my mom, I’m thankful for my iPad, because it allows me to “Facetime” with my mom even though she’s a whole country away! Sometimes we just sit and read together. How awesome is that!? Oh and of course, my iPad also allows me to read these wonderful books, while simultaneously staying connected with my book friends.
- I’m thankful for my supportive husband who seems to enjoy my blog almost as much as I do, and especially my reading time (his favorite ’cause I give him mindless backrubs, and apparently, the better the book is, the better that backrub!!) He says he can even tell when I’m at a good part. Errrrrrr…. LOL!
- I’m thankful (still) for Twilight, ’cause it started me on a reading frenzy two and a half years ago, and I’m still right there loving every minute of it! I went from a few books a year to a book every two days!
- I’m thankful for “blogging” because it allowed me to release all of this wonderful book energy into a sort of “book diary” and in turn, lead me straight to all of you.
- and speaking of you, I’m especially thankful for all of my book friends I’ve made since I’ve started this journey. I love our daily chats and commentary, and I love that we can all share these book finds with one another, and *squee* over the heroes together.
- And I’m thankful for everything that allows me the opportunity to indulge in a hobby that makes me so happy, and keeps me so entertained, including my eyes, my dogs that make reading time that much more cuddly, and my work that both helps me keep my iPad loaded with more books, and that still allows me enough free time to read ‘em.
Happy Thanksgiving friends!!! *hug*