NEW ADD-ONS!! I just added some new freebies and bargains as found by some of you!! (a couple more rock star stories, The Sweet Gum tree (which I LOVED), Book #1 in the “Caged” series, and “Don’t Let Me Go” has SO MANY 5 star reviews!)
Okay so I’m not overflowing in the exciting looking “freebies” this week (at least in terms of the ones that have caught my eye), but I’ve got a few listed below. However!! This week, for me? The ones that look like BIG time winning reads are in the bargain section.
This one is loaded with SO MANY amazing looking bargain books (and highly recommended by our fellow readers)!!! Where do I start tonight? WHICH ONE do I choose? Eeeeeep! I’m too excited! Intense bad-boy love triangle or super-shocking “Captive” type read? By the way, I’m featuring “The Devil’s Metal (Devils #1)” here because it is bargain priced, and I read it and loved it and have reviewed it here.
NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free and bargain e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- CAGED (Book 1, The Caged Series) by Amber Lynn Natusch <— JUST added today (free!! ’cause she has a new release in the series coming right up!!)
- Don’t Let Me Go by Catherine Ryan Hyde —> WHOA!! Look at all the five star reviews on this one!!! <— thanks to Pamela for pointing it out!!
- Tegan’s Blood (The Ultimate Power Series #1) by L.H. Cosway <— vampires! She’s human but meets someone “intriguing” in a bar… I bet I know what he is!
- Honor Bound by Brenda Novak <— historical but many great reviews!
- Dragon’s Kiss (Shadow of the Dragon, Book One) by Tielle St. Clare <— dragon shifters!
- Kindred (Book 1 The Kindred Series) by Erica Stevens —> Emma points out this one: “Another fabulous freebie, fab series there are four books so far the first is free and the rest are still a bargain!”
- UNTIL YOU by Sandra Marton
- When Empires Fall (A Vasser Legacy Novel) by Katie Jennings
- Awakened (Vampire Awakenings) by Brenda K. Davies <— college student and guy that has something to hide. I bet I know!!! Tee hee!!
- The Sweet Gum Tree by Katherine Allred <— I loved this one, and Nancy just pointed out the bargain price! <— “The Sweet Gum Tree by Katherine Allred is bargained priced at $1.49. Maryse reviewed this one in Nov. 10th 2011 & on her favorite 2011 list, too. Since there are a few thousand more people on here since that time, I thought I would post the bargain price for those who have not read it. I enjoyed it, & recommended it to friends not on this blog.”
- Hope Rising by Amy Spade <— Pamela & Kim found us this bargain too! Looks good!
- On Dublin Street by Samantha Young <— many of you have aready read this one, but if you haven’t, it’s a MUST READ! I’m adding it to this list again because it has reached the #1 spot on AMazon (and is still there as we speak) – a DEAL!!!!
- Fall Guy (A Youngblood Book) by Liz Reinhardt <— spinoff of her Brenna Blixen series (JUST released!!)
- The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay — here is one that I’ve heard about a ton over the last couple of days. I keep getting recommendations for it, and at this price, how can I resist!? It sounds good! Lots of great reviews already…
- The Devil’s Metal (Devils #1) by Karina Halle <— obviously I’m gonna squeely recommend this one! I just read it and reviewed it today! SO good! Check out my review, you know… ’cause this isn’t all “romantic” and whatnot, but still SO GOOD!!!
- Blood Knot by Tracy Cooper-Posey <— This was one of my freebies last week, but it looks like it was good according to Joy: “Holy Cow!!! Her second in the series is Blood Stone, I think it’s just been released… CAN’T.WAIT.TO.START.”
- Blood Stone by Tracy Cooper-Posey <— book #2
- Let Me Be The One: The Sullivans, Book 6 (Contemporary Romance) by Bella Andre <— fans of this series, her latest release has just been released!
- The Broken Road (The Broken Road Series) by Melissa Huie <— recommended by Christina and sure enough, after checking out the synopsis, this one looks right up my alley!! “The Broken Road by Melissa Huie good book!! It was a freebie a week back I think. Suspense romance book ”
- Consequences by Aleatha Romig <– -another one that I’ve heard about often over the last few days. I’v heard “cliffhanger”, and I’ve heard “shocking!!” so beware! LOL!! Y’all are gonna get it, anyway, aren’t you? Yah I figured. Oh… you want to know if I downloaded it, too? What do you think? I heard SHOCKING, and that is all the key word I need! I will admit, I’m nervous. Since I don’t do spoilers I have no idea what I’m in for…. Eeeeeeep!!! Lisa says: “I just finished it and it was awesome! Definitely one I would recommend if you are a fan of Captive in the dark series.”
- Ceaseless (Existence) by Abbi Glines —> Fans of the “Existence” trilogy – her final installment in the trilogy is out and bargain priced! I heard the series features a rock star! Well!! I need to read it.
- Feeling Hot by Elle Kennedy <— an ex-seal!
- Incidental Happenstance by Kim DeSalvo <— a rock star book with mostly great reviews!! I want this one!
- No Flowers Required (Love Required) by Cari Quinn ,– recommended by Tasha “So I started reading a new book it really sucked me in, and I thought I would tell y’all about it any case anyone else wanted to read it its called No Flowers Required by Cari Quinn I’m over half way through and I can’t put it down…”
- Under Her Skin by Alexis Lauren <— Kim found us this rock star book!!
- Table for Two by Alexis Lauren <— and Kim points out this rock star book too!
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps: