Ok so I’m late with today’s post, but I am actually backtracking through the latest tweets while I watch Idol, and I’m picking out the goodies for you! Once I’m done this, i’m off to re-read Gentlemen Prefer Succubi…Yes, I liked it that much! By the way, review for “Succubi Like it Hot” on the way . Also very good!!
- Yasmine Galenorn’s latest book cover for Harvest Hunting (Sisters of the Moon) is up on her website for all to see. Beautiful!
- Jaci Burton’s Bound, Branded, & Brazen made it on Barnes and Noble’s and Borders Romance bestseller list last week. Congratulations!!
- Marie-Claude Bourque’s book “Ancient Whispers” made Amazon’s best seller list! Congratulations to you too! (I met her at last years Romantic Times Convention, and she had won American Title V award for that very book!)
- Juliana Stone’s book “His Darkest Hunger” is coming out on March 30th! Wow, my mom told me not to judge a book by it’s cover, but I think it’s okay to do so for paranormal right? Hot Stuff!! He’s a shapeshifter….
- Alyson Noel saw her books at an airport and she left some of her bookmarks in them! LOL! Okay, so not really news, but next time I see booksmarks in a book, I’ll suspect an author’s been by…
- Alyssa Day is pretty much writing as we speak… I find the writing process is so fascinating! Example: Ms. Day just “learned something horrifying” about her hero in this book. I wonder what?
- Ann Aguirre is writing too! And she too, has learned some pretty interesting things about her hero…”This hero just told me he’s a theoretical physicist. How the HELL am I gonna write this? I hate you, brain.” and then another tweet “So. This hero is a huge, tormented physicist w/ long hair, tattoos and uber anguish over his mistakes. Sounds like girl-nip.” – Sounds like my type of guy. Brains and brawn…mmm mmm mmmmm
- Ann Aguirre/Ava Gray published an excerpt of her upcoming book “Skin Tight” on her website (plus you can see the cover there too!). It’s coming out June 1st 2010.
Some yesterday tweets
- Leanna Renee Hieber was (is) working on Strangely Beautiful III (Alexi at age 16…should be interesting!)
- Jeri Smith-Ready is back to working on “Shift” (her Shade sequel).
More to follow as I find more cool tweets…
Want to read these tweets directly? Check out my Authors Who Tweet post, and make sure to follow them! It’s always good stuff!