These are the ones that have been making me squirrel with each “release” and “bargain” list I make. I highlight ‘em, I one-click a bunch of ‘em as I go, but then… as more awesome sounding blurbs bombard me, I forget ‘em. But I don’t wanna forget ‘em, ’cause I wanna read ‘em. So I made myself this misc. “TBR list”. Maybe some of these’ll interest you, too? Or maybe you’ve read one, and wanna tell me about it?
- 53 Letters For My Lover by Leylah Attar <—
I WANNA read this one next. That blurb *oomphed* me, big time!!! I just know it’s gonna hurt. READ! MY Book Review
- The Wright Brother By Marie Hall <—
This is the one I’m reading right now and I think I just hot the “good” part. I mean… it’s been good and all, but I’m feeling might anxious right now. and I LOVE THAT! He’s deaf and color blind… and he falls for his neighbor. “My world was bleak, silent and empty, until her. Until I met my neighbor, Elisa Jane Adrian.” Sounds like it’s going to be sooooo wonderful!!!READ!! My Book Review
- You: A Novel by Caroline Kepnes <—
DARK READ ALERT!!!! This one’s not out yet, but it’s up for pre-order and OMG it is SO for us!!!! “Beck doesn’t know it yet, but she’s perfect for him, and soon she can’t resist her feelings for a guy who seems custom made for her. But there’s more to Joe than Beck realizes, and much more to Beck than her oh-so-perfect façade. Their mutual obsession quickly spirals into a whirlwind of deadly consequences . . .” <— YIKES!!!!!!READ!!! My Book Review
- Written In Red: A Novel of the Others by Anne Bishop <—
some of my best reading buds SWEAR by this paranormal book. I’m hearing it is EVERYTHING I love in these kinds of reads. MichelleS & Bev LOVE it Bev says: “This was a book daze. Do you ever feel like a part of you was left and is still living in the book? That was this one for me for a couple weeks after. So if feeling paranormal maybe look it up.” and Niki loves it, too: “I started this one last night and then dreamed about it all night long!! That only happens with really good books for me Haven’t been able to put it down today; I am officially hooked!” READ!! My Book Review
- Ten Below Zero by Whitney Barbetti <— More tissues, I hear… and I’m still scared!! “I’m indifferent to everything, everyone. The only emotion I feel with any kind of depth is annoyance, and I feel it often. A text message sent to the wrong number proves to be my undoing. His name is Everett, but I call him rude. He’s pushy, he’s arrogant, he crowds my personal space, and worst of all: he makes me feel.” <— OH!! I like to feel. Especially if it’s angsty-like. In books. Only in books.
- One To Tell The Grandkids by Kristina M. Sanchez <— Single and pregnant, and a potential love triangle?! Sounds like it’s going to be angsty. YES PLEASE!!
- Falling In: (Intermix) (The Surrender Trilogy) by Lydia Michaels <— I want to read the whole trilogy and I hear this one REALLY has us connecting hard. Kandace says: “It’s about a girl who has lived her entire life on the street and a rich guy. It sounds simple but it is way more than that.” PLUS!! I hear book #2 has something that happens that made Kandace soooo mad!!
- The Rules Regarding Gray by Elizabeth Finn <— Her boyfriend gives her permission to be with his best friend, but with rules. What happens when the best friend starts falling for her, though. GAH!!!! ANGST!!! Triangle ANGST!! Kim is reading it and says: “I started The Rules Regarding Gray OMG OMG just OMG LOVE it!!!!!!”
- A Natural Act (Contradictions) by R.J. Sable <— MMA fighter/med student helps an abused woman…
- Away (The Keaton Series Book 1) by B.A. Wolfe <— I’ve been told to go in blind by some of my trusted reading buds!! I love when people tell me that.
- FATE BOOK (a New Adult Novel) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff <— MichelleS is adamant that I read this one!! And I think it sounds perfect. She says: “I will mention AGAIN the book I just finished. I want someone else to enjoy it, dang it. It’s called Fate Book. It was such a surprise. It starts off with a girl who tells a whopper of a lie because her arch-enemy is such a bee-yotch. She posts on FB that she has a boyfriend and uses a picture of a hot model she finds on the internet. Who is going to find out? He’s in the Hamptons!! THEN….. one day he shows up!! And he tells her to go along with it, or else. or else what? Why? what the? Then it gets crazy. The girls is so funny and loveable. And he is a complete mystery. And you have NO IDEA why he is pretending to be her hot boyfriend. The writing was great. It’s a stand alone. HEA. Epilogue. It was like KA lite….. loved it. If nothing is doing it for you, you should read this one.””
- The Vixen and the Vet by Katy Regnery <— SCARRED MILITARY MAN/HERMIT ALERT, so you know it’s just right up my alley!
- Pretty Instinct (A New Adult/Erotic Romance) by S.E. Hall <— The title and blurb for this book doesn’t tell me much, but the amount of awesome reviews for this one blows me away!!! I’m hearing big fat sob-fest, and I’ve just gotta know. Plus… it says “tour bus”.
- I Want It That Way by Ann Aguirre <—
Another one that can’t stop calling my name. Single handsome but grumpy father, living in the same apartment building that she does… Oh I bet their banter will be awesome! And Tracie loved it, saying: “ It. Was. Awesome. It was exactly what I wanted and I just fell in love with everyone! Their honesty was so refreshing, and their intimacy was just beautiful, the sweet words.. I want more. I never wanted it to end… I don’t know what it was, but this book just grabbed me, everything Ty said had me melting.” READ!!! My Book Review
- Surviving Love by Ada Frost <— I love moody grumpy gorgeous heroes, and so here’s another that i don’t want to forget about. Super-moody-grumpy hot guy living with her… “What do you do when you find out you’re pregnant, your boyfriend rejects you, your sister is beaten half to death and the most annoyingly gorgeous man takes up residence in your house?“
- Heart Of Light by T.K. Leigh <— DARK READ ALERT and has SOOOOO many 5 star reviews. Almost ALL 5 star reviews… I MUST READ THIS!!! Abused, escapes, and is in hiding… after many years, she finally feels free, and falls in love… until… *gasp!!!*
- Blood & Roses Series by Callie Hart <— I’m hearing this installment series is to die for but the series isn’t complete yet, so I’m just waiting on that. This hero is pure bad and plain ol’ awesome and so many of our fellow readers are melting left and right. “She wants me to be her hero, But I’m not a good man. I am her damnation.”
- Rules of Protection by Alison Bliss <— So many are loving this one! She’s in the witness protection program and her special agent “handler” has to hide her deep in the Texas woods… with him. YAY ME!!! Christine says: “LMAO funny! It’s in the Rock Chick and Wallbanger funny category.” and Linh loved it, too! “I just finished reading Rules of Protection by Alison Bliss and I am still smiling. It’s such an entertaining book. The heroine has absolutely no filter and everything that comes out of her mouth is hilarious. And I love it when the hero is strong and quiet and just lets her run rings around him. The supporting characters were fun and can I say I had such a great time with this book? It would make such a great Rom Com movie. Please file this for when u want to just have fun with a book and need something light.“
- The Viper (Untamed Hearts Book 1) by Kele Moon <— I love everything this author writes, and with this one she combines two of my bad-boy book-loves… MMA fighters and Mob guys… YES!!!!
- He Found Me by Whitney Barbetti <— Another DARK READ sounding blurb that made me eeeeeep!!! “And the moment I started allowing myself to open up, allowing someone to see through the superficial, was the very same moment the Monster from my past would return to find me.” Great reviews, and part two is expected out this month!