Lying Season (Experiment in Terror BOOK# 4)
OMG!!! O. M. G.!! Help meeeee!! I have just read one of the most awesome books ever (#4 in the Experiment in Terror series – I TOTALLY TOTALLY get it now, why everyone freaked right out…), and I’m on such an emotional angst-y adrenaline rush right now. AND!!! It ended on a freakin’ cliffhanger and book #5 is waiting for me to read it. BUT!! I have to work and then review #3 & #4 before I can move onto #5. I’m literally shaking. How am I going to live until then!?? How? Won’t someone tell me? I feel like haven’t slept in days.
The buildup to this very book was just so good, but this one… *wow* *phew* *whooooooooo* just took the cake. I…WOW. Shaking. I’m in so much agony, yet delighted to feel this way. Hurts. So. GOOD! Okay… I gotta get back to work (dunno how I’m going to be able to concentrate… but oh well).
P.S. Here is the entire series reading order guide: Karina Halle – Experiment in Terror Series Reading Order and it is totally worth the trip to make it to this book (don’t skip ahead. The build-up is fantastic) and there’s still more to come. This series is ABSOLUTELY making my Top Ten Paranormal series list…
UPDATE: I’ve started an “Experiment in Terror Support Group” in the spoiler forum for those who have a need to discuss. After my reaction to book #4, I DEFINITELY needed some support.
For more about what I’ve written on the Experiment in Terror series, see below (lots, right? haha. I LOVE this series soooo much):
- Karina Halle – Experiment in Terror Series Reading Order
- The Experiment in Terror Series – Intrigued Readers Want to Know…
- Behind The Books – Interview With Karina Halle
- Book Review – Darkhouse by Karina Halle
- Book Review – Red Fox by Karina Halle
- Book Review – Dead Sky Morning by Karina Halle
- Just Finished Reading Lying Season by Karina Halle & I’m Freaking Out!! The Torture Is Just So Gooood!!
- Book Review – Lying Season by Karina Halle
- Book Review – On Demon Wings by Karina Halle
- Book Review – Old Blood by Karina Halle
- “Experiment in Terror Support Group” in the spoiler forum