Well, not actually new releases, but definitely some that I needed to complete some of the series I have already started.
- Sex and the Single Vampire by Katie MacAlister (DARN!! I already had this one – now I have it twice!) Does this happen to anyone else? See what I get for being lazy and not updating “My Bookshelf” list regularily? I use my “Bookshelf” list, on my iphone as my reference for what I already have, (when I’m browsing for books). It does me no good if I have’t updated it, though! grrrr!!!…I’ve done this a few times now! Most recently, I purchased “Dark Side of the Moon” from Sherrilyn Kenyon twice, but the cutie on the cover makes it somehow less painful… - tee hee!
- Sex, Lies and Vampires (The Dark Ones, Book 3) by Katie MacAlister
- Even Vampires Get the Blues (The Dark Ones, Book 4) by Katie MacAlister
- On the Prowl
- A Darker Dream (Love Spell romance) by Amanda Ashley
- The Hunted (Vampire Huntress Legends) by L.A. Banks
- Two By Twilight: Run From Twilight\Twilight Vows (Twilight Series Book 9) by Maggie Shayne
- Blue Twilight (Twilight Series Book 11) by Maggie Shayne
Right now, I’m actually reading an E-Book sent to me (about Vampires and other Paranormals during WWII) called “Release” (by Nicole Hadaway) and so far I’ve been entertained! I’ll write more when I’m done