Archives for June 2009
Highly recommended by Kim:
“One series that I found by accident (my wonderful husband saw it at the library and checked it out for me) is the “Nice Girls Don’t have Fangs” series by Molly Harper. She also wrote a werewolf series that is good as well. I laughed out loud throughout all the books. Smart, funny female accidently turned into a vampire with the same family drama and relationship issues we all have.”
As per the author’s website describing the series:
About the series:
For centuries Mira has been a nightwalker—an unstoppable enforcer for a mysterious organization that manipulates earth-shaking events from the darkest shadows. But elemental mastery over fire sets her apart from others of her night-prowling breed . . . and may be all that prevents her doom.
The foe she now faces is human: the vampire hunter called Danaus, who has already destroyed so many undead. For Mira, the time has come to hunt . . . or be hunted.
- Nightwalker (Dark Days, Book 1)
- Dayhunter (Dark Days, Book 2)
- Dawnbreaker (Dark Days, Book 3)
- “The Dead, The Damned, And The Forgotten” as found in the Unbound anthology (it is a prequel to Nightwalker)
- Pray for Dawn (Dark Days, Book 4)
- Wait for Dusk (Dark Days, Book 5)
- Burn the Night: The Final Dark Days Novel