Loved the first two books!! Angels, demons and humans that are the key to something BIG!! Nina’s “normal” world will never be what it once was, once Jared makes his way into her life, but no matter what danger is lurking in the background, the underlying emotional tug of war between two very worthy men remains in the forefront. Fate plays a HUGE role in this series, in fact, it’s based on it. But what if these very characters are misunderstanding “fate” and possibly harming themselves in the process? This one is full of sweet, romantic and downright heartbreaking moments between two star-crossed lovers that were never meant to be… or were they?
Archives for April 2012
- E.L. James with her Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy (see my review here)
- Tracey Garvis-Graves with “On the Island: A Novel” (see my review here)
- Jennifer Probst with The Marriage Bargain (see my review here)
- Laurann Dohner with her latest release “Tiger (New Species, Book Seven)” (I reviewed and loved the first book in the series “Fury” – and my friend Tina LOVES this series.)
- Jamie McGuire with Beautiful Disaster (see my review here)
Who has great book taste? WE DO!!!
And some more news…
- E.L. James and the signing tour schedule are up and ready! This is for the East Coast (There will be events in Miami, Chicago, Boston, New Haven (CT), Philadelphia, Bethesda (MD), Long Island, New Jersey, Westchester (NY), and New York City)
- Laura Kaye announces today is the LAST day that her books Hearts In Darkness will be available on sale.
- S.C. Stephens just posted a teaser for her upcoming Thoughtless #3 book:
Because I haven’t done a TL #3 teaser in a while…
Matt opened his mouth to speak, but his loudmouth cousin beat him to it. “To fame, fortune, and scores of loose women!” Griffin downed his shot while the rest of us stared at him.
As recommended by Susan (and she’s has certainly sparked my interest!!)
“I have so many suggestions but I will start with just one for now. Stephanie rowe’s Primal Heat Trilogy. There are currently two books out… They are along the same lines as BDB, but with a different paranormal twist. You will love these books and the uber alpha males in them. All I can say is WOW!!!! I would love to see your review of these.”
About the series:
The Calydons are a race of ancient immortals cursed with a dark side. Each Calydon is destined to meet his soul mate, to be so drawn to her that he is unable to resist bonding with her through the rituals of his race, but their destiny is to destroy each other and all they care about the moment their bond is complete.
Seithe and Phoebe (Neuripra Book 1)
I happened upon this one on my latest “freebie list”, when a few fellow readers pointed it out, and I’m so happy they did. It turned out to be a non-stop read for me, with lots of emotional upheaval in all sorts of good and bad ways. The author wrote the main character’s perspective and thought processes so well, that I too, had all of the adrenaline rushes, experienced the same confusion and doubts, and felt her parallel feelings of immense attraction to, and desperate fear of the one that calls himself “Seithe”.
Just watched the 20/20 segment with E.L. James. WOW!! She is selling a book a second… *phew* boggles the brain. How awesome!! Congratulations E.L.!! Christian is winning the world over!!
So what’d you guys think? If you missed it, I will link to it once it appears on Youtube. Definitely worth the watch. Actually, the whole show has a little “sexual intrigue” going on, I guess to go with the “Fifty Shades” theme.
For those of you who haven’t read it yet, and are curious, here is the E.L. James – Fifty Shades Trilogy Reading Order. It’s completely addictive, so much fun, and will leave you breathless! Check out my review of the first book, and you’ll see what I mean. 🙂