- Especially if you love characters that feel real. Feel like our friends (or friends we wished we had).
- Especially if you like flawed and bossy alpha-males (that are wonderfully heroic, even in their occasional “alpha-jerk” obnoxiousness). ‘Cause these guys can be too bossy for their own good, but couple that with super-sweet, and I simply can’t resist. 😉
- Especially if you like deepish-dark stories with a realistic feel. Darkish, yes… but still loaded in heartwarming, hilarious moments and reactions. I giggled and snorted in delight throughout. And I teared-up and clutched my chest in angsty pain, too.
- Especially if you like twisty-turny ongoing story lines (that expand with each book) with *gasp-worthy* (and sob-worthy) scenes.
- Especially if you like books that you obsessively think about each time you put them down (*if* you can put it down, that is) and still think about hours (and even days) after you finished ’em…
And these fellow readers agree. 😀
Michelle: WOW! Finished Changing Course yesterday and Stolen Course today. Both are wonderful. I really loved Brett and Emma’s story, but I think Caleb and Emma’s was even better. Some of Caleb’s scenes were just heartbreaking, but also seemed so real. The stories are certainly emotional, but not over the top angst or unrealistic situations. And the characters seem like regular friends you could relate to. I would read any future book Aly Martinez writes in this series. I would love to see Kara’s book. She is hilarious!