WEDNESDAY FINDS BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!
Lookit what else we found! 😀
- Defaced: A Dark Romance Novel (The Monster Trilogy Book 1) by by Marissa Farrar <— DARK READ KIDNAPPED ALERT!!!! He’s a total recluse, and she’s got a phobia of being touched: “Lily Drayton has a phobia of being touched. Though she helps people externally with her skills as a laser therapist, she refuses to let anyone in, emotionally or physically. When Lily is kidnapped on the way home from work one evening, she discovers she’s not the only person who keeps themselves cut off from the rest of the world.“
- Set In Stone by Rachel Robinson <— NAVY SEAL HOTNESS ALERT! I LOVED book #1 like crazy, and here’s book #2 (about a different couple). YAY ME!! I totally one-clicked this super-bargain. (P.S. here’s my review of book #1)
- Breaking Him (Dante & Scarlett) (Volume 1) by R.K. Lilley <—- HEARTACHEY!! Yep. You guessed it. Super-bargain priced, and this series is also getting BIG LOVE from our reading crew. Like Tessa: “Finished Breaking Him. Yes, it ended on an incomplete note. Not as bad as T and D. Just, book done, unanswered questions, enjoy. *sighs* Yet I loved it so much. I’m invested big time. My heart aches for her. She’s such a character to adore and he is too, but MAN, my heart aches big time.” (and guess what? #2 is already out!!)
- Chocoholics Bundle by Tara Sivec <— HILARIOUS! I LOVED book #1 (hilarious and had me reading parts out loud and laughing my butt off) and now the entire series has been bundled at a bargain price. YAY US!!!
- Coto’s Captive (Zorn Warriors Book 5) by Lauren Dohner <— Laurann Dohner SCI-FI ALERT! THIS WENT LIVE just a few of days ago!
- Release (Hold Book 2) by Claire Kent <— JUST WENT LIVE!! It’s book #2 for that sci-fi dystopian one that I read a week or two ago. Remember the woman that ends up in a prison and has to find a man to protect her?! *gasp* Here’s #2. (my review of #1)
The list is ready… all the new releases, and OMG… something TOTALLY weird. Wicked Heart by Leisa Raven (author of Bad Romeo and Broken Juliet) is only coming out on May 17th… BUT!!!!!!! THE AUDIOBOOK IS ALREADY OUT!!! How’s that possible. Who cares? THAT IS SO COOL!! 😀 It’s like an early preview.. but in listening mode. 😉
What looks extra exciting to me? Well that one up there to the left, (Never Let You Go) ’cause now it’s a “complete duet” and it’s listed as a psychological suspense, and of course… the fact that it mentions “forbidden” has me all a flutter. *snort* 😛 And A Court of Mist and Fury (also one that I need to read #1 first, but I hear it rocked worlds, so I’m in!!). Sustained (okay that’s not a new one, but it’s super-bargain priced, and so many here loved it like crazy, so I one-clicked it), Last Mile (She’s an undercover cop, falling for the biker she’s investigating), Fighting Fate (Her ex-best friend is a famous MMA fighter, but she ruined everything… and he’s a changed man now), Spinning Out (football star falling for his best friend’s girl that is LIVING IN THEIR HOUSE!!!! YIKES!!!) and Blood & Rust (she’s a med student and she followed a mob guy into an alley, and got caught). *gasp*!!!