We found 20 books so far, and I’ll be adding more throughout the day!
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- For Now: A Novel by Kat Savage <— KAT IS LOVING IT!! SINGLE FATHER & THE GIRL GETTING OVER HER VIOLENT PAST... “…She has a violent and painful past to put behind her and a lot to do to move on with her life. She has no intention of letting anyone get close anytime soon. Maybe ever. Samuel Young used to be broken. Now, the single father accepts his past for what it is, raises his son Mason, and is trying to find some happiness. And while he thinks he’s found that in Delilah, she’s not sold...”
Kat: On sale …reading it now & loving it
- Moore Than A Feeling by Julie Richman <— LIVE!! JULIE RICHMAN’S LATEST!! HE DUMPED HER… “...I thought that Aiden McManus was my forever, my soulmate, That was until he told me he was still in love with his ex. I didn’t want to believe him. So, I convinced myself that our break-up was because of his upcoming deployment, and not because he didn’t love me.
Believing that, helped me get through those first months. But after a while, I realized I just might be lying to myself...”
- Abducted: A Celestial Mates Reverse Harem Romance (Vakarran Captives) by Sara Fields <— REVERSE HAREM ALERT!!! Plus, to celebrate this recent release, the author is having a gift card giveaway right on this very post!! 😀 Enter at the end of this post (the details will be there). 😀
“When I left Earth behind to become a Celestial Mate, I was promised a perfect match. But four Vakarrans decided they wanted me, and Vakarrans don’t ask for what they want, they take it.These fearsome, savagely sexy alien warriors don’t care what some computer program thinks would be best for me. They’ve claimed me as their mate…”
- Legacy: A New Adult College Romance (Palm South University Book 4) by Kandi Steiner <— KANDI STEINER’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! “Written like your favorite drama television show, the Palm South University series has been called “a mix of Greek meets Gossip Girl with a dash of Friends.” Follow seven college students as they maneuver unrequited love, teacher/student romance, the tangles of “no strings” relationships, love triangles and more...”
- The Tight End: A New Adult Sports Romance ~ Casper (The Rookies Book 2) by Zoë Lane <— LIVE!! FOOTBALL STAR ALERT!!
- Rising (Fall and Rise Duet Book 2) by Wendy Smith <— LIVE!!!
- The Mafia And His Obsession: Part 1 (Tainted Hearts Series Book 4) by Lylah James <— LIVE & WILL SHOCK YOU!!! Tessa was shocked!! P.S. Here’s the reading order. 😀
- Bossy Nights by Liv Morris <— LIVE!!! OFFICE ROMANCE ALERT!! “…He’s commanding. Charming. Gorgeous. And my new boss. The raw attraction between us is off the charts. Late nights together in the city, the looks he gives me across the boardroom table make him impossible to resist. I want him to be the one and he wants me too… There’s only one BIG problem. Sleeping with your boss is strictly forbidden at Hammond Press...”
- Five Unforgivable Things by Vivien Brown <— LIVE!!! FAMILY STRIFE ALERT!! “…the dream came at a cost. Neither Kate nor her husband, Dan, could have known the price that they would have to pay to fulfil their cherished wish of having their own family. Now, years later, their daughter Natalie is getting married and she’s fulfilling her own dream of marrying her childhood sweetheart. Natalie knows she won’t be like most brides in her wheelchair, but it’s the fact her father won’t be there to walk her down the aisle that breaks her heart...”
- Dark Matter: A Novel by Blake Crouch <— ONE OF MY THRILLER FAVORITES IS SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED!!! P.S. here is my Dark Matter review.
Jean: I’m reading Dark Matter!!! So. So good!!! An oldie but Kooloo picked it for me this month. I dove right in yesterday and am almost done!!!
Maryse: Jean I LOVED Dark Matter!!!! All confusing and exciting!!
Fabi: Right now I’m 45 minutes away from finishing Dark Matter and still have no clue how this could possibly end. Maryse never reveals if there’s an HEA in her reviews so I’m a nervous wreck.