SUNDAY BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! I just posted my latest review. 😉 ➔ Book Review – When Ashes Fall by Marni Mann
Holy moly I can’t believe we’re already well into 2019, so much so, that I’m not writing 2018 anymore!! 😛 This list is incredible today!! Over 35 books and most of ’em are reader recommendations (my favorite!!) 😀
But first! Some highlights of the week:
- BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!! The Mister by E.L. JAMES ALERT!!!This one’s up for preorder and coming out in just a couple of months! P.S. We have a VERY good question by Jessa about this one, and I’m curious too! ➔➔➔
Jessa: Do we know what the relation is between Max and Christian’s mother/father’s family? (Grace and Carrick) Since they share the same last name?
- ALSO… in case you missed it, check out the latest “Genre” list that we built!! Reader Recommended Interracial Romance Books (so many on here and the list keeps growing!!)
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- Work In Progress: A Marriage of Convenience Romantic Comedy by Staci Hart <— LIVE!!! STACI HART’S LATES FAKE MARRIAGE ALERT!! “…Bestselling author. Notorious bad boy. Savagely handsome, dark as sin, chiseled as stone. And somehow, my soon-to-be husband. Marry him, and I’ll land my dream job. Save him, and I’ll walk away with everything I’ve ever wanted. All I have to do is remember it’s all for show…“
- Strong Suit by Lauren Blakley <— LIVE!! LAUREN BLAKELY SHORT STORY ALERT!!
- Like Some Old Country Song (Summer Lake Silver Book 1) by SJ McCoy <— LIVE!!
- Smash (Mountain Bears Book 2) by Becca Fanning <— LIVE!!
- The Bratva’s Baby: A Dark Mafia Romance (Wicked Doms) by Jane Henry <— LIVE!!
- Her Lifeline by L.A. Casey <— LIVE!! SHE’S ALWAYS HAD A CRUSH ON HER BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND… “…When the person they both love most—Erin’s brother Tommy—is nearly killed in a terrible crash, she and Ward are thrown back together for the first time. Their lives couldn’t be further apart. Erin still lives at home, working two jobs and dealing with a series of family disasters. Ward, now a multibillionaire entrepreneur and a household name, seems determined to make amends..”
- Finding My Wings (White Dove Book 2) by Maya William <— LIVE!!
- Trafficked: A Dark Romance by Alexis Abbott <— LIVE!!
- My Super-Hot Fake Wedding Date by Leigh James <— LIVE!!
- Looking for Trouble (Nashville U Book 1) by Stacey Lewis <— LIVE!!
- IF | A Novel by Randi Cooley Wilson <— OMG Robyn makes me wanna read this SO BAD (especially since she says it reminds her of a few of her favorites which are also my favorites). AND THAT COVER!!!!!
Robyn: Maryse and everyone, I’m soooo excited to tell you about a book I just finished! It’s called If by Randi Cooley Wilson. This is the first book I’ve read by this author, and OMG what a book. It reminds me a little of the Avoiding series by KA Linde. The main characters meet freshman year of college.
Oh the angst with these two! Eeek! It’s never the right time for them. I don’t want to give anything away, it’s that good. This book is right up there with Unbreak My Heart by Nicole Jacquelyn. Now if you know anything about me, that is one of my all time favorite books and nothing can top it. If is giving it a run for the money. You guys have to read this glorious book!