Good morning and Happy Friday everyone!! Today’s Friday Finds list is pretty big (some great new releases AND 5-star recommendations to choose from).
And if more come our way, I’ll add those too (let me know if you see a great one that I missed).
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- Best Laid Plans by Lauren Blakely <— THE LATEST By Lauren Blakely IS LIVE!! Her best guy friend is willing to give her lessons… 😉 “…But to guarantee it won’t ruin our friendship, I have some specific requirements for his instruction. I want these classes to be hypothetical more than hands-on. So what if he’s hella sexy? I can handle that, no problem…”
- CONVICT (Unfit Hero Book 1) by Hayley Faiman <— LIVE!!! “…Those Words make the entire town assume they are vindicated to use them. I am wrong. They are right…”
- Devil’s Daughter: The Ravenels meet The Wallflowers by Lisa Kleypas <— RECENT RELEASE & Jan LOVED it (even says best of 2019 so far!)!
Jan: I ripped through Devil’s Daughter in one day!!! LOL. I loved it. A beautiful romantic read. Best read so far for 2019. i highly recommend if you like HRs. …set in the 1870s with such a gorgeous couple. Sexy, romantic, charming, funny, intense, great secondary characters (including great kids) this book’s got the lot. At the moment it’s looking like a (rare) 5 star for me. *happy sigh*
- What He Never Knew: A Teacher/Student Romance (What He Doesn’t Know Series Book 3) by Kandi Steiner <— STUDENT TEACHER ROMANCE ALERT!! Kandi Steiner’s latest is LIVE!! “…When Sarah Henderson walks into my life, I tell myself she’s off limits. She’s my student, sixteen years younger than me, and my boss’s niece. It doesn’t matter that I see the same pain reflected in her eyes that I have in my own, or that the dead organ better known as my heart kicks to life when she’s around. I’ve been here before, and I know how this ends…”
Trish: Loved this!!!
Donna: Can’t wait to read this!
- One Week in Paris by Roya Carmen <— Roya Carmen’s latest is LIVE!! He’s her old high school nemesis!! “…Kayla realizes that her mother’s fiancé is her old high school nemesis’ father. Looks like the boy who made her teenage life hell is about to become her stepbrother. Matt Moore is as beautiful, rich and cocky as ever. And so is his father, Mark…” P.S. Can be read as a standalone but better in order to not spoil the first 2 books.
- The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air Book 2) by Holly Black <— Tessa LOVED it!
Tessa: So, finally read The Wicked King by Holly Black and HOLY CRAP! I didn’t want to stop reading it. I finished it last night and I just have been in a cloud, and wanting to go back to the world again. Seriously, it’s so good, words don’t describe. That’s one of the best second books I’ve ever read.
- The Wolves of Winter: A Novel by Tyrell Johnson <— POST APOCALYPTIC ALERT!!! I love those (and I HAVE this one already!!), and TASHA J LOVED IT!!! She’s my book twin so I bet I will too! 😀
Tasha J: Finished The Wolves of Winter by Tyrell Johnson! I’ve had it for a year, I think. I’m determined to start reading some of these books I’ve been hanging on to for too long now. So, I went in blind, completely forgetting what it was about and surprise! It’s an apocolyptic read!
I needed something different so this was perfect for me. Also, something about the Yukon, (snow, snow, snow) and reverting back to pioneers basically really enraptures me. Bonus, there’s a hint of romance. I loved it, it wasn’t too long, had just enough of everything to keep me invested, and was well executed.
Maryse: Tasha I totally love those storylines too… learning to “survive” and live again. YAY ME!! Another Tasha rec right up my alley! I’m starting this one tonight!!