Totally Folked (Good Folk Book 1)
Archives for July 2021
So that said, I’m still working on this post for the next couple of hours, so keep checking back, ’cause it will be loaded in tried-and-true AWESOMENESS.
BLASTS FROM OUR BOOK PAST!
- 1 year ago, we wanted steam, shifters and good plots! Reader Recommendations – Our Favorite Smart & Steamy Shifter Romance Books with a Great Plot!
- 2 years ago…. we were DARING! Reader Recommendations – Books that took us out of our comfort zone…
- 3 years ago, I read one from one of my favorite authors! Book Review – Someone Else’s Ocean by Kate Stewart
- 4 years ago, I read one from one of my favorite authors! Book Review – The Difference Between Us by Rachel Higginson
- 4 years ago, I read one from one of my favorite authors! Book Review – Gwendy’s Button Box by Stephen King & Richard Chizmar
- 5 years ago, I read one from one of my favorite authors! 😉 See a theme going on all of the sudden? LOL!!! I was on fire at the end of the July each year… 😉 Book Review – Anything but Minor by Kate Stewart
- 5 years ago, my sister’s reading was on fire too! Guest Review (my sister!!) – Deviation (The Imitation Series, Book 2) by Heather Hildenbrand
- 6 years ago, I made this and it’s one of my most popular posts! Maryse’s Ultimate List of Book Lists!
- 6 years ago, I read one from one of my favorite authors! Book Review – Rush by Emma Scott
- 6 years ago, I LOVED this movie recommendation! “In Your Eyes” Movie Review
- 6 years ago, we wanted to pine… HARD! The Ultimate List of Slow Burn Romance Books
- 7 years ago, I read one from one of my favorite authors! Book Review – Lead by Kylie Scott
- 7 years ago, I read this HIGHLY recommended reader recommendation! Book Review – Fighting Destiny by Amelia Hutchins
- 8 years ago, this was my TBR list! My current TBR (to be read) list… in pictures!
- 9 years ago, we went crazy for this one… but there was something that kept me thinking… Book Review – Fall From Grace by Christine Zolendz
- 10 years ago, this book made us lose our minds! And I said some choice things right in my review even though I gave it 5 stars anyway. BOY WAS I FREAKING OUT!!!!!! Book Review – How to Kill a Rock Star by Tiffanie DeBartolo
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— For new members only. If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. WE ARE LOVING IT!
Haley thought this one sounded interesting, but she forgot the title.
Theme/trope-wise (I love it!! Post apocalyptic or dystopian). It almost sounds like The Handmaid’s Tale or even a book I just one-clicked “Vox” that I haven’t read yet (where women are only allowed to say a limited number of words a day). Eeeeep!
Jennifer is looking for this one! AND!!! I think I already know it. IT WAS GREAT and so many here devoured this book! P.S. I LOVE “stranded/survival” books, especially between strangers, and everything that develops as they try and survive.
Need help remembering title of a book
It been a few years since I read this book but it starts off as a plane ride. There is bad weather but a man woman and a family decide to take a smaller plane into a island I believe they are visiting.
Sue needs our book help! This one sounds post apocalyptic or the potential to become that, and I LOVE THOSE!! Especially when they stay in the realm of reality (you know… zombie-less). 😉
Help! I read a book about six or seven years ago and I can’t remember it. Gah!!
The H/h were college kids (but I don’t remember their relation to each other.) Something is happening in the world that requires people to take cover and get somewhere safe. The H heads home, because his family has a stockpile of sorts.