TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— For new members only. If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. WE ARE LOVING IT!
- By Sin I Rise : Part One (Sins of the Fathers Book 1) by Cora Reilly <— MC PREZ!! “…Maddox – Mad Dog – White hates everything the name Vitiello stands for, after he witnessed his father and his men getting butchered by the Capo of the Italian mob in their territory. Raised by his uncle, the president of the Tartarus MC, Maddox is destined to follow in his footsteps. Now their chapter is on the rise again, but for their ultimate triumph they need to destroy the Vitiello empire. And what better way to do it than to steal the spoilt Vitiello princess and break her piece by piece until her father begs for mercy...”
- Bully College: The Boys of Brightmore College part 1 (Crawford Academy Book 6) by Mina Thorne
- Needs: The Greed Series Book One by Cole Denton
- Wild North by J.B. Salsbury <— BACK ON THE LIST BECAUSE RAQUEL RECOMMENDS THIS ONE, TOO!!!
Raquel: I read Wild North- really liked it and it’s not what it seems at all. Recommend!
- Running on Diesel (The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor Book 9) by Melissa Foster
- Chained Soul (Bound to the Fae Book 8) by Eva Chase
- The Lie by Karla Sorensen <— SPORTS ROMANCE!! “…Babysitting the team troublemaker when he’s forced to volunteer for the foundation where I work means I can’t exactly avoid him. I wish I had though. Because once I get to know Dominic, it’s almost impossible to ignore the feelings he brings out in me...”
- Greek: A New Adult College Romance (Palm South University Book 7) by Kandi Steiner
- The Property Brokers: A Billionaire Romance by Sandi Lynn
- Wrath: A Sinful Secrets Romance by Ella James <— M/M ROMANCE!!!!
- RAQUEL RECOMMENDS THESE TWO!!
Raquel: The Contract by Melanie Moreland was really good. Boss cant stand his “very average” assistant until he’s in a bind and needs her help.. then everything changes. Loved it!