1.) An adorable MinPin I was thinking of adopting has just been adopted. I’m so happy for “Marco Polo”, but bummed I didn’t get him first. 😉
2.) My MinPins are probably happy I didn’t get a third to add to our 2-dog puppy pack. LOL!!!
3.) I’m still searching… 😉 I’m not done yet.
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— For new members only. If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. WE ARE LOVING IT!
➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP 😲 3 months FREE US, Canada and UK!! 😀 OMG BEST DEAL YET ON THIS (for new members only) US, Canada and UK!!! I wish I could get in on this one…
- The Invitation by Vi Keeland <— SURPRISE!!!!!! LOOK WHAT’S LIVE TODAY!! SQUEEE!! She crashed a wedding and then she was found out… “…Outside, I jumped into a taxi. My heart ricocheted against my ribs as we drove down the block—but at least I’d escaped unscathed. Or so I thought. Until I realized I’d left my cell phone behind at the table. Take one guess who found it? This is the crazy story of how Hudson Rothschild and I met. But trust me, it’s only the tip of the iceberg...”
Summer: Mine, yay can’t wait to dive in!
Lucinda: this looks fab! X
- Rebel Roommate: A Brother’s Best Friend Romance by Jeannine Colette & Lauren Runow <— HER BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND IS NOW HER ROOMMATE!! OH OH!! “…When I was accepted to transfer into UC Berkeley, I needed a place to live, and my brother had a free room off-campus. Win-win, right? Except that best friend I was determined to stay away from is now my new roommate. My very naughty, very rebellious roommate, Wesley Knight. The boy who was once the bane of my existence with his constant teasing is now a drop-dead gorgeous athlete. He’s the life of the party, but I can’t have fun. According to Wes, no guys are allowed to talk to me. Well, two can play at this game…”
- Brazen Bachelor: A Hero Club Novel by Dani Rene
- Hot Shot Hero: A Hero Club Novel by Jessa York <— HER HUSBAND BETRAYED HER!! “…I gave up everything for him and in return, he betrayed me in the worst way. Sliding down a stripper pole five nights a week isn’t exactly my dream job. But I did it. For him. With my life in shambles, I have to find the strength to start again…”
- Enticed by the Enemy (M/M Mafia Romance Book 3) by Leighton Greene <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Bjorn Cursed (Forgotten Brotherhood Book 4) by N.J. Walters
- The Singer and the Silent Type: Small Town Older Man Younger Woman Romance by Haley Travis
- Cry Wolf: A Suspenseful Paranormal Romance (Big Bad Wolf Book 5) by Charlie Adhara
- Matters to You: A Single Parent Romance (The Hart Series Book 5) by M.E. Carter <— HE’S HER BOSS! “…As the owner of a flailing bar, work is my life. With every penny of my savings on the line, living on the property doesn’t even feel like a hardship so much as a necessity. I expected lots of late nights when I bought this place. What I didn’t expect was a new employee that I can’t keep my mind off of no matter how hard I try...”
- Saving Kylie: A Small Town Second Chance Romance by Taryn Quinn
- His Best Friend’s Sister: A Secret Baby Romance by Natasha L. Black
- Love Kills Twice (Fatal Fidelity Book 1) by Rien Gray
- Jaded Heart: An Enemies-To-Lovers Romance (Stone Cold Hearts) by Sadie Stuart <— ROCK STAR ROMANCE!! She’s in PR & “fixes” celebrity mishaps… “…Then there’s Jade Wood, lead singer of Uncaged with a voice like a God and the attitude to match. On tour and unhinged, I doubt I’ll be able to dig him out of the big fat mess that is his life. Because there’s a whole lot more at stake here. For starters, Jade has no idea who I really am. And I’m going to have to do things I never signed up for. I just hope I can survive this job…..with my heart still intact...”
- Saving Kyle: A Steamy First Responder Second Chance Romance (Heroes With Badges Book 2) by Amber Thielman <— HER FIREFIGHTER FIANCE BROKE UP WITH HER“…When I discover that Kyle is my patient, my chest contracts. I want to help him get better, yet I’m terrified of what being around him will do to me. He has broken my heart already once. I can’t let him do it again. Even though every fiber of my body yearns to be with Kyle, I know I need someone who’s stable and doesn’t play games...”
- A Touch Of Eternity: (Penguin Petit) by Durjoy Dutta <— THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE SOULMATES & ARE PART OF A NEW SCIENTIFIC STUDY… “…the world is on the brink of a major scientific breakthrough that could make reincarnation possible. This is an opportunity for the two to prove their love and to tell the world that it is love that can make the impossible, possible. Druvan and Anvesha participate in the experiment as if their life depends on it, because it does…”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- The Stud Next Door (Frisky Business Book 3) by Kendall Ryan – January 19th 2021
- Escape With Me: A With Me In Seattle Novel by Kristen Proby – January 19th 2021
- Winterkeep (Graceling Realm) by Kristin Cashore – January 19th 2021
- Before She Disappeared: A Novel by Lisa Gardner – January 19th 2021
- How To Save A Life by P. Dangelico – January 19th 2021
Not My Match (The Game Changers Book 2) by Ilsa Madden-Mills – January 19th 2021
- by Mistake: (Poison & Wine, book 1) by Sigal Ehrlic – January 19th 2021
- How to Get Lucky by Lauren Blakely – January 20th 2021
- The Outlands by Tyler Edwards – January 24th 2021
- Lock&Load (PASS Series Book 3) by Freya Barker – January 25th 2021
- Driven (Deep Ops Book 4) by Rebecca Zanetti – January 26th 2021
- If I Disappear by Eliza Jane Brazier – January 26th 2021
- My Beautiful Sin (Fallen Saint Series Book 2) by J. Kenner – January 26th 2021
- A Vow So Bold and Deadly (The Cursebreaker Series) by Brigid Kemmerer – January 26th 2021
- Damon: Brethren of the Lost Book 2 by V.R. Paille – January 26th 2021
- Hate Me : A Stepbrother Bully Romance by Ashley Jade – January 28th 2021
- Laces (Boys of Hawthorne Asylum) by Tempi Lark – January 31st 2021
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!