Some freebies and bargains for y’all (It’s FREEBIE FRIDAY!!!) to keep you guys busy while I prepare my next two reviews. One shall post this evening (and I’ve been reading it for 2 straight nights, now, and I finished it last night, so I’m ready to talk about it!). Tonight. 😉
NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free and bargain e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- Bone Deep by Bonnie Dee <—- I absolutely LOVED this one. An amazing story!! (see my review)
- Satin Pleasures by Karen Doctor
- Grace Unexpected by Gale Martin
- Dangerous Secrets (Tall, Dark, and Deadly) by Lisa Renee Jones (and the other books in the series are in the bargain price section!)
- Triple Shot by Ava Riley <— oh yes I’m hoping I might like this one…
- Her Dark Angel (Her Angel Romance Series Book 1) by Felicity Heaton
- Neighbors and More (High Rise Series) by Mona Risk
- The Great Bedroom War (Book Two of The Return to Redemption series) by Laurie Kellogg <— this one is free again, and so many of our fellow readers loved her books!
- Big Girls Do It Better (Erotic Romance) Book 1 by Jasinda Wilder <— looks like a really short story, but has a rock star in it!
- Cracked by Tara Logan
- Promise Me by Mona Ingram
- MAYBE THIS LIFE by J.P. Grider <— synopsis on this one caught my eye!
- Gringa – In the Clutches of a Ruthless Drug-Lord Book 1 (Gringa Series) by Eve Rabi <—- Eeeep!! he kinda looks scary, but I think that’s the point 😉 hee hee
- Faith’s Sheriff (Montgomery Family and Friends) by Iris Abott
- Secrets Exposed (Prelude to the sexy romance suspense series Tall, Dark, and Deadly) by Lisa Renee Jones
- Hot Secrets (Tall, Dark, and Deadly) by Lisa Renee Jones
- One Dangerous Night (Tall, Dark, and Deadly) by Lisa Renee Jones
- Hyde, an Urban Fantasy by Lauren Stewart <—- this was the author interview I had up yesterday! (I loved her description of her hero: ” He’s a PARANORMAL BAD-BOY ANTI-HERO. All caps cuz he’s a naughty, naughty boy Ha”)
- Bouquet Toss by Melissa Brown <—- This was just released and I’ve been hearing good things. I will be reading it soon …
- Taken by the Cowboy by Julianna MacLean
- Hard Mated (Shifters Unbound) by Jennifer Ashley <—- Fans of this series, check out the latest release of her “short novel” (here’s the reading order)
- Vampire Games (Vampire for Hire #6) by J.R. Rain <—- this is the latest release in the Samantha Moon Vampire series
- Pulled by A.L. Jackson <— I read this one a while ago, and still think about it. Very good!! I shall review soon 🙂