Freebies (and awesome looking bargains)!!! I haven’t done these in a couple of weeks, and I think we’re due! But, I’m not sticking to only paranormal today. I’m also going to choose some from other genres that look good, or have really good reviews.
BTW – here is a teensy bit of “author news” as posted by Jamie McGuire on her Facebook (author of Beautiful Disaster). While I’ve already listed most of this info in past posts, there are a few extra tidbits of info, as it seems there has been some speculation for the future of her “Beautiful” series:
The rumor you’ve heard is true. I am planning to write both a Beautiful Disaster from Travis’ point-of-view, and a story for Trent. I don’t know if I will write books for the other brothers, but these will be my “Beautiful” series, and I’m excited to write them. Some things I would like for you to know:
- Travis’ book will be my next project. <—- *squeeeeeeeee* (wait that was me. Not Jamie. LOL!)
- I haven’t started it, yet, so I don’t know when the release date will be. *pout* (me again 😉 )
- I will write a different non-Beautiful series book between Travis’ and Trent’s stories. <—- Yep. I knew that. Still though, I can’t help but to *squeeeeeeeee*
- Travis’ POV will have a satiating glimpse into the future of Travis and Abby’s relatioship in its epilogue. <—- fan-freakin’-tastic!!!
- There has been quite a bit of murmuring about the ending of Beautiful Disaster, as to whether or not Abby was pregnant. I assure you, she is not. Abby has enough to deal with now that she’s married to Travis Maddox! 😉
Trey’s book, tentatively called Double Time will be released November 1, 2012.
I probably shouldn’t announce these things, because “S*&t Happens” is my life’s motto, but everyone has been so patient (impatient?) with this entire process. Much more patient than I’ve been.
The 3rd (erm, 4th) book–Jace’s–tentatively called Hot Ticket will be released Spring 2013. *crosses fingers and offers sacrifices to the “release gods”*
The 4th (erm, 5th) book–Eric’s–tentatively called Snared will be released Fall 2013.
Okay so onto the freebies and bargains business:
NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free and bargain paranormal e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- The Trouble With Spells (Of Witches and Warlocks) by Lacey Weatherford
- Child of the Mist (These Highland Hills, Book 1) by Kathleen Morgan
- Bewitching the Werewolf by Caroline Hanson
- Honor Bound (Book 1 of The Witchblade Chronicles) by C.J. Archer
- All I Want For Christmas by Liliana Hart <— Tee hee!! The cover says it all as to what caught my eye on this book 😉 Plus. It’s Christmas themed!
- Needing Nita (Serve and Protect Series) by Norah Wilson
- Druid’s Daughter (Garland of Druids, Book One) by Jean Hart Stewart <– Ooh! I think this might be good. I’ve liked the “blush” books from Ellora’s Cave so far..
- Dark Warrior: To Tame a Wild Hawk (Dark. Cloth Series) by Lenore Wolfe <— historical paranormal cowboy. Actually this one looks good too!
- 44 by Jools Sinclair
- The Mediocre Housewife by Stephanie Affourtit
- In His Own Defense (Lawyers in Love, Book One) by Ann Jacobs
- Soul Hunger (Ra’s Chosen, Book One) by Marisa Chenery <— oh yes!! Right up my alley! I hope it’s good!! I’m reading it for sure!
- Marked (Soul Guardians, Book 1) by Kim Richardson
- Destiny Binds (Timber Wolves) by Tammy Blackwell <— SO MANY 5 star reviews. I want it!!
- Mortal Obligation (The Dark Betrayal Trilogy) by Nichole Chase (also looks awesome!)
- Devour (The Devoured Series) by Shelly Crane
- Significance (A Significance Novel) by Shelly Crane <— highly recommended by fellow reader “Tess” and I’m starting this one tonight!!
- Accordance (A Significance Series Novel – Volume 2) by Shelly Crane (the sequel!!)
- Something Wicked by Ella Skye
- Hot Summer by Judy Powell <– okay, so not a rock star, but a record producer. Sounds good!
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps: