Freebies (and awesome looking bargains)!!! I haven’t done these in a couple of weeks, and I think we’re due! But, I’m not sticking to only paranormal today. I’m also going to choose some from other genres that look good, or have really good reviews.
BTW – here is a teensy bit of “author news” as posted by Jamie McGuire on her Facebook (author of Beautiful Disaster). While I’ve already listed most of this info in past posts, there are a few extra tidbits of info, as it seems there has been some speculation for the future of her “Beautiful” series:
The rumor you’ve heard is true. I am planning to write both a Beautiful Disaster from Travis’ point-of-view, and a story for Trent. I don’t know if I will write books for the other brothers, but these will be my “Beautiful” series, and I’m excited to write them. Some things I would like for you to know:
- Travis’ book will be my next project. <—- *squeeeeeeeee* (wait that was me. Not Jamie. LOL!)
- I haven’t started it, yet, so I don’t know when the release date will be. *pout* (me again 😉 )
- I will write a different non-Beautiful series book between Travis’ and Trent’s stories. <—- Yep. I knew that. Still though, I can’t help but to *squeeeeeeeee*
- Travis’ POV will have a satiating glimpse into the future of Travis and Abby’s relatioship in its epilogue. <—- fan-freakin’-tastic!!!
- There has been quite a bit of murmuring about the ending of Beautiful Disaster, as to whether or not Abby was pregnant. I assure you, she is not. Abby has enough to deal with now that she’s married to Travis Maddox! 😉
Trey’s book, tentatively called Double Time will be released November 1, 2012.
I probably shouldn’t announce these things, because “S*&t Happens” is my life’s motto, but everyone has been so patient (impatient?) with this entire process. Much more patient than I’ve been.
The 3rd (erm, 4th) book–Jace’s–tentatively called Hot Ticket will be released Spring 2013. *crosses fingers and offers sacrifices to the “release gods”*
The 4th (erm, 5th) book–Eric’s–tentatively called Snared will be released Fall 2013.
Okay so onto the freebies and bargains business:
NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free and bargain paranormal e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- The Trouble With Spells (Of Witches and Warlocks) by Lacey Weatherford
- Child of the Mist (These Highland Hills, Book 1) by Kathleen Morgan
- Bewitching the Werewolf by Caroline Hanson
- Honor Bound (Book 1 of The Witchblade Chronicles) by C.J. Archer
- All I Want For Christmas by Liliana Hart <— Tee hee!! The cover says it all as to what caught my eye on this book 😉 Plus. It’s Christmas themed!
- Needing Nita (Serve and Protect Series) by Norah Wilson
- Druid’s Daughter (Garland of Druids, Book One) by Jean Hart Stewart <– Ooh! I think this might be good. I’ve liked the “blush” books from Ellora’s Cave so far..
- Dark Warrior: To Tame a Wild Hawk (Dark. Cloth Series) by Lenore Wolfe <— historical paranormal cowboy. Actually this one looks good too!
- 44 by Jools Sinclair
- The Mediocre Housewife by Stephanie Affourtit
- In His Own Defense (Lawyers in Love, Book One) by Ann Jacobs
- Soul Hunger (Ra’s Chosen, Book One) by Marisa Chenery <— oh yes!! Right up my alley! I hope it’s good!! I’m reading it for sure!
- Marked (Soul Guardians, Book 1) by Kim Richardson
- Destiny Binds (Timber Wolves) by Tammy Blackwell <— SO MANY 5 star reviews. I want it!!
- Mortal Obligation (The Dark Betrayal Trilogy) by Nichole Chase (also looks awesome!)
- Devour (The Devoured Series) by Shelly Crane
- Significance (A Significance Novel) by Shelly Crane <— highly recommended by fellow reader “Tess” and I’m starting this one tonight!!
- Accordance (A Significance Series Novel – Volume 2) by Shelly Crane (the sequel!!)
- Something Wicked by Ella Skye
- Hot Summer by Judy Powell <– okay, so not a rock star, but a record producer. Sounds good!
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps:
Download Kindle for PC
Download Kindle for MAC
Download Kindle for iPhone
Download Kindle for Blackberry
Download Kindle for iPad (that’s how I’m reading these!)
Download Kindle for Android
Im SO happy to see the Signifigance series on your reading list!! I recently read both and am positive you are going to love them!! I found your blog about a month ago and have been reading several of your recomendations ( a lot of them I had already read, seems we have the same taste 🙂 ) Caleb is no bad boy Travis but he is so sweet and so completely consumed with Maggie that I didn’t even miss the story lacking a bad boy alpha. Plus in the second book Shelly lists her soundtrack for certain scenes in the story. Everytime I hear the songs it takes me right back to parts of the book as if I was right there with them!
Can’t wait to read your review when your done. Happy reading!!
I love it when they’re all consumed…
Am I the only one that just threw myself on the floor and had a toddler fit over the fact that we have to wait a freaking YEAR for the next Sinner’s book? Last thing I heard it was going to be March or something. I’m soooooo impatient! lol
Nope… I moped! I moped even harder whenI found out that one of her Sinner books was supposed to be released, if I can remember right, November 2011 but there were editing issues, and it was pushed back a year! ACK!
Ha I just started reading the Significance series !, 🙂
Happy there bargains !
I also bought the Hot Summer one, Oh Wow. Right up my alley !
I’m going to start reading that soon !
How’re you liking it Rebeka?
Hey!! Giiirl…I hate bashing books but I just gotta say…I’m 56% into significance and I don’t think I’m gonna finish it. I don’t get why it’s got SO many great reviews. But hey..you just might totally love it and I don’t judge anyone that does. I just had a strong urge to tell you my feelings about it.
Thanks for looking out, Kristen. Ill still give it a go, and see, but I’ll for sure give a status update 🙂 we’ll see…. Luckily it didn’t cost me much. It Certainly does have a huge following.
Carrie, you aren’t the only one !!! I can’t believe I have to wait a whole YEAR! I don’t really mind having to wait so long for the book about Eric ( I don’t care much for his character ) but I’m DYING to read Traces story. Ugh…. It’s gonna be.a long year 😉
With the book significance.
Yes i just started it and 56% through the book!
Significance has romance, adventure, funny dialougue, an amazing supportive family, and some magical powers that come along when you find your one true love (your significant). This book really amazed me. I was not expecting much because it was only a dollar, but I enjoyed every minute of reading this story. You think that once a conflict is resolved everything will finally get better, but the fun part is when it just gets worse
I’ll be reading the sequel 🙂
Reading Soul Hunger right now and so far LOVING IT!!! Definitely a must read!!
You will love Signifigance….Shelly Crane is amazing!!! If you like that try her other series Collide, that is a fantastic series (I liked it even more than Signifigance). I also just finished Devourer and loved it.