WEDNESDAY BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! We found 12 more goodies, and I added them right at the top so you can’t miss ’em!!!
- Vodka On The Rocks (The Uncertain Saints Book 3) by Lani Lynn Vale <— JUST WENT LIVE! MC ENFORCER EGGS ON A DRUNK WOMAN AT A BAR TO DEFEND HERSELF!! TEE HEE!! It sounds so fun! “Casten Red, the unofficial enforcer of The Uncertain Saints MC, wasn’t necessarily trying to urge her into doing anything illegal, and he definitely wasn’t trying to get her into a fight with a group of men who were all twice her size. No, he only intended to give her the confidence to stand up for herself, just a little nudge in the right direction. How the hell was he supposed to know she’d go all Chuck Norris on them and put three of them in the hospital with concussions?”
- The Gate to Everything (Once Upon a Dare Book 1) by Ava Miles <— JUST WENT LIVE! FAMOUS FOOTBALL STAR that was dumped by his girlfriend who was done waiting for him but… “When Jordan wins the Super Bowl, he tells himself it’s enough. But he can’t get Grace out of his mind. When she calls, insisting they meet, he eagerly agrees. Only to discover he’s going to be a father…“
- She’s Mine by Sam Crescent <— JUST WENT LIVE! “…he’s the bad boy that all the girls want…and have had. How can she even fall for a guy like that?”
- Essential Oils for Healing: Over 400 All-Natural Recipes for Everyday Ailments by by Vannoy Gentles Fite with Michele Gentles McDaniel and Vannoy Lin Reynolds <—JUST WENT LIVE & THIS IS COLLEEN HOOVER’S MOM & SISTER YOU GUYS!! 😀 Her mom has this great little shop that I went to once with all sorts of natural and healing products, and I went crazy in there! I’m so thrilled that she has this book out! 😀
- The Coincidence of Coconut Cake by Amy E. Reichert <— I ONE-CLICKED IT!!! This one sounds sweet (and I love coconut cake), plus it’s bargain-priced! She’s struggling to keep up with her amazing restaurant and then she gets a terrible review! And then she meets her reviewer… “The day that Al’s mean-spirited review of Luella’s runs, the two cross paths in a pub: Lou drowning her sorrows, and Al celebrating his latest publication. As they chat, Al playfully challenges Lou to show him the best of Milwaukee and she’s game…” OH!!! And the “Whispersync” audio version is bargain priced too if you already have the ebook!
Bonnie: This was a good book. And I know of someone that made the coconut cake from the recipe at the end of the book and they said it was DELICIOUS! 🙂
DG: I loved The Coincidence of Coconut Cake! Great read!
bev: I have had my eye on it since reading a positive review when it came out, so one click when it went on sale. Love the cover though makes me hungry.
Ela: I LOVE ALL THING COCONUT, well maybe not all, don’t care for coconut shrimp or the water that seems to be all the rage, but cake HECKS YEAH
- Against Her Will by Serita Stevens & Jo Schaffer <— SHE’S ADMITTED INTO A MENTAL INSTITUTION ALERT! Oh wow… this one sounds amazing, and it’s super-bargain priced right now!! “…the only way I can avoid charges is to voluntarily admit myself into Oak Dale, a psych ward for crazy teens. I don’t belong there — my parents are the real nutjobs —but it’s not like I have a choice...”
- No Kissing Allowed by Melissa West <— OH OH… HE’S HER BOSS ALERT! SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! She hooks up with a random guy before starting her new job…”On her first day of work, Cameron discovers her hook-up is none other than Aidan Truitt-her new boss’s boss. Talk about failing the “no fraternizing with coworkers” policy on an epic level…“
- Stars in Their Eyes (Caught Up in Love Book 4) by Lauren Blakely <— SHE’S A PHOTOGRAPHER THAT WANTS TO GET INTO THE WEDDING OF THE YEAR ALERT! “He’s the last person Jess should trust, but he’s her only ticket in. William Harrigan wants one thing – to stay in L.A. past college graduation. With a student visa set to expire, the clock is ticking. When he lands a gig that pairs him with the beautiful blond spitfire Jess, he’s scored his best shot at living out the American dream. Winning her trust would be a whole lot easier, however, if he didn’t have ulterior motives…” bargain priced!!!
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (The Mara Dyer Trilogy Book 1) by Michelle Hodkin <— WHAT A BLURB-JOLT & AMY FOUND IT FOR US!!! It’s ON SALE and Amy says: “<— Also really good!” Kim & Taylor agree!
Kim: “I normally don’t rely on YA to give me the sexual tension and bad-ass heroes I crave in books but I was pleasantly surprised with The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. I loved the banter between Mara and Noah, and Mara and Jamie. Best dialogues ever! And Noah Shaw. Noah f*cking Shaw. He’s got such a dirty mind (and mouth). I can’t believe he’s a teenager! Sure he’s more worldly (and rich and British) than your average teenage boy but the stuff that comes out of his mouth makes me feel that he’s in his 20′s or something. This book was also one of the creepiest reads I’ve had in a while. I finished it at 2:00AM and had trouble sleeping. Definitely worth a read if you’re into paranormal-romance books.” and Taylor agrees!
Taylor: “My favorite book boyfriend will always be Noah Shaw from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. Smart ass extraordinaire with an accent.”
- The One That Got Away: A Novel by Bethany Chase <— Amy found us this super bargain too, saying “<— This one was pretty good!” She’s got her life set, and she’s happy and waiting for her boyfriend to propose but when her ex-flame comes back into town and becomes her client… “Eamon proves to be Sarina’s dream client, someone who instinctively trusts every one of her choices—and Sarina is reminded of all the reasons she was first drawn to him back in the day. Suddenly her carefully planned future with Noah seems a little less than perfect. And when tragedy strikes, Sarina is left reeling.”
- What the Dead Know by Laura Lippman <— TWO GIRLS GO MISSING FROM A MALL… “How do you kidnap two girls? Who—or what—could have lured the two sisters away from a busy mall on a Saturday afternoon without leaving behind a single clue or witness? Now a clearly disoriented woman involved in a rush-hour hit-and-run claims to be the younger of the long-gone Bethany sisters…” It sounds so good and it’s on super-sale (thank you Amy!!) 😀
- Rosemary and Rue: Book One of Toby Daye (October Daye Series 1) by Seanan McGuire <— HALF-FAE, HALF-HUMAN ALERT! Amy found us this super-bargain one, too! “Outsiders from birth, these half-human, half-fae children spend their lives fighting for the respect of their immortal relations. Or, in the case of October “Toby” Daye, rejecting it completely. After getting burned by both sides of her heritage, Toby has denied the fae world, retreating into a “normal” life. Unfortunately for her, Faerie has other ideas…”
Okay now, back to yesterday’s regularly scheduled programming… 😉
The first big NEW RELEASE of the month, and that one there to the left already has my attention! Not only it it a fake relationship situation (for an inheritance), but they have to produce an HEIR!!! Tee hee!!! And SHE HATES HIM. Everyone loves Kendall Ryan, so this one’s just gotta be good.
And what else looks extra good to me? Playing with Monsters (’cause Grey 5-starred it, and she said it’s her first 5-star in awhile, and I hear the “hero – or should I say anti-hero, is a horrible jerk-face. Like maybe worse than Barrons? WHAT WHAT WHAAAAAT? Music to my book-ears!), Virtually Impossible (Lauren Stewart Dark Water fans were waiting on this one, and it’s finally live. I’m reading book #1 right now), Beneath Broken (hot cop, but she’s afraid to fall for him), Damage Me (Heartbroken military hero comes home and finds comfort with his best friend’s little sister), Next to You (Rugby Star is her fake boyfriend alert!), Magic (’cause it’s Danielle Steele, and it’s about marital strife and three couples).
Also, a few blogs and I are hosting a giveaway together so make sure to enter that. It’s for a Kindle Paperwhite, and we each selected one of our recent favorites to load into it for the winner, and one of the bloggers selected Moonshot! Check out the one I selected (and the Rafflecopter link is there to enter, too).
P.S. ➔ Follow me (and Pimmie AND Hobbit – my sweet puppies – yep, I have a new addition!) on Instagram? That would be SO cool!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere). P.P.S. Don’t have a Kindle? No problem! Amazon offers various free Kindle apps and a free Kindle Cloud reader for any and ALL of us to use. You can either use the free Kindle App for your smartphone, tablet, AND your desktop computer (just like you’re using a Kindle, but right through your web browser <— No need to download anything!)
Now… take a look at all of the goodies we found (and I’ll keep adding as I find more):
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Wrong Place, Right Time: The Bourbon Street Boys, Book 2 by Elle Casey
- Magic by Danielle Steele
- Julian Fellowes’s Belgravia by Julian Fellowes
- Make Me Love You by Johanna Lindsey
- Out of Nowhere: Middle of Somewhere, Book 2 by Roan Parrish
- Once upon a Moonlit Night: A Maiden Lane Novella by Elizabeth Hoyt
- Fashionably Hotter Than Hell by Robyn Peterman
- The Perfect Mistress by ReShonda Tate Billingsley
- Emerge S. E. Hall
- No Strings Attached: A Lexi Carmichael Mystery, Book Eight by Julie Moffett
- His Boy by Bink Cummings
- A Fashionably Dead Christmas by Robyn Peterman
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- Playing with Monsters by Amelia Hutchins <— GREY 5-STAR LOVED IT ALERT!! Grey: “I am reading Playing with Monsters by Amelia Hutchins and FLOVING it. Seriously, it’s a great book. It could be a 5 star read for me…and I haven’t give out a 5 since Dangerous Girls way back in February…” and MichelleS is reading it too! “I started Playing With Monsters. He’s such an @$$, but I am not sure it’s a lovable @$$ like Ryder or Barrons. She may have tried too hard and made him actually unlikable. We shall see. I will keep going.”
- Moonshot by Alessandra Torre <— RELEASED A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO BUT SO MANY ARE LOVING IT! (here’s my Book Review)
Jan:I’m 34% into Moonshot and really liking it. Had to stop reading cos it feels like something bad is about to happen. I need a break to calm myself for the train wreck I think is coming. Nooooooooo……….. Be strong, Jan. Be Strong. Think I’ll go and do some mindless housework for a while before bracing myself to read on. Huh. Maybe I’m imagining it and all will be well for my trusty H and h. But I don’t think so……….. :-/
Lisa: Started Moonshot and loving it so far. Chapters are quick and punchy so far so Im intrigued about the slow burn.
Cheryl: OMG. At 50% and NO. I can’t believe what just happened!! This book is officially killing me now.
Jan: I’m most of the way through Moonshot now and those butterflies are there all right. I’m with you Maryse. Loving the love story but wondering why the murder mystery is there, really. That part of the story seems a bit underdeveloped or even unnecessary. I think it would need to be a longer book to fully develop the mystery part. But I LOVE Chase and Ty, both separately and together. I’m nervous about the ending, though….. :-/ *bites fingernails*
- Ricochet (A Vigilantes Novel Book 1) by Keri Lake <— I LOVE THIS ONE!!!!! And it’s super-bargain priced. Here’s my Book Review.
- Blood Born (Vampire Book 1) by Linda Howard <— BARGAIN PRICED!!
- End of Day (Jack & Jill Series Book 1) by Jewel E. Ann <— Marina reminds us of this one! “I know I’ve pushed the Jack and Jill series a lot but just wanted to give a heads up that book one, End of Day, is FREE on amazon right now. There is a new book of Jewel E. Ann’s which is coming out in July. It’s called One and it’s a standalone but does involve characters from the series. So I think would be best to read the series first. This series is truly sooooo good!!”
- Ignite (Defy, Book 2) (Defy Series) by Sara B. Larson <— MIDDLE BOOK in the series, but big love for it!
Fabi: Tessa, started reading Ignite this morning and was immediately sucked in like coke through a straw. I thought I’d read this before but I’m not remembering any of it. (see old age note above)
Tessa: Fabi, I really liked ignite, though it did feel like an in-between book. That’s not bad, but the first as a definite 5 star for me. …Endure is out and might have that angst I’m after.
Fabi: “I just finished Ignite. Once again Tessa, thank you so much! I wasn’t expecting it to be as good as it was. I definitely hadn’t read it before. An easy five stars for me.”
- A Lover’s Lament by K.L. Grayson & BT Urruela <— MILITARY HERO ROMANCE!!!
Tessa: I’m reading Lover’s Lament and really enjoying it. It’s not a 5 star read, but the emotions do feel real. I think if it started with the past, not the past distributed throughout, I’d feel those emotions more. That said, make Pov is perfect. Better than the female POV.
Lisa: Im agreeing with Tessa on Lovers Lament. A solid 4 stars for me and I loved the Hs POV. So nice to read a book based on REAL grown up problems with no convuluted plot twists….just a true CR. It did make me reflect a lot about what the families of our troops go thru. The fear. And the absurdity of ‘modern’ day conflict; when a soldier can be in the midst of a brutal fire fight one minute and then in a matter of hours be pushing a trolley around Costco with his family and trying to adapt to that change.
- The Yellow Birds: A Novel by Kevin Powers <— Lisa recommends this one, too! “Ooh. I just reminded myself of this amazing book I read. The Yellow Birds by Kevin Powers. About a vet trying to forget what he’s seen and done and fit back into the world. So sad and so painful to read. Really powerful.”
- Don’t Go by Lisa Scottoline <— MILITARY HERO HEARTBREAK ALERT! And along the same vein, another commenter suggested this one! ““Don’t Go” by Lisa Scottoline is good, too. It’s about a guy who’s wife dies while he’s at war. When he comes back for her funeral, his 7-month-old daughter doesn’t know him and he finds out his wife might have been having an affair while he was gone.The book was a little depressing because of what he goes through, but still super interesting and unexpected as the mystery unfolds. The war scenes are described beautifully and are filled with “gallows humor”. Love it!“
- Until Death We Do Part by Sherrilyn Kenyon <— SHERRILYN KENYON DARK HUNTER STORY ALERT!!! And it sounds SO good. “The only thing worse than being Dracula’s only daughter is betraying him by marrying his bitterest enemy– a dark sorcerer warlord whose powers make a mockery of the legendary monster known for impalement and massacre. Forced to flee her father’s wrath over her secret marriage, Esperetta is willing to sacrifice anything for Velkan Danesti, until she learns that he’s tied their immortal souls together without her permission”
- Paper and Fire: The Great Library by Rachel Caine <— RACHEL CAINE ALERT! “In Ink and Bone, New York Times bestselling author Rachel Caine introduced a world where knowledge is power, and power corrupts absolutely. Now, she continues the story of those who dare to defy the Great Library—and rewrite history…”
- Kiss of a Dragon (Fallen Immortals 1) – Paranormal Fairytale Romance by Alisa Woods
- Dark Covenant (Living Covenant Trilogy Book 2) by Amanda M. Lee
- Billionaire in Wolf’s Clothing (Billionaire Wolf) by Terry Spear
- Wolf in his Heart (Salvation Pack) by N.J. Walters
- Heart of Flame by Anna McIlwraith
- Price of Pleasure: A story of the Saurellian Federation by J.B. Wylde <— JOANNA WYLDE RE-RELEASE!!
- Girl in the Shadows by Gwenda Bond
- Edge of Control: (Viking Dystopian Romance) by Megan Crane
- Animal Passions (Lionhearts Book 6) by Elizabeth Coldwell
- Roaring Dawn: Macey Book 3 (The Gardella Vampire Hunters 10) by Colleen Gleason
- Breaking the Mating Bond (Wiccan Haus #17) by Dominique Eastwick
- The Last Adventure of Constance Verity by A. Lee Martinez
- Quest for Magic (Songs of the Mages Book 1) by Jean Hart Stewart
- Hitched (Imperfect Love Book 1) by Kendall Ryan <— SOUNDS LIKE SO MUCH STEAMY FUN!! FAKE MARRIAGE FOR INHERITANCE & SHE HATES HIM ALERT!! “I have ninety days to knock up my brand-new fake wife. There’s only one problem—she hates my guts. And in the fine print of the contract? The requirement that we produce an heir. She can’t stand to be in the same room with me. Says she’ll never be in my bed. But I’ve never backed down from a challenge and I’m not about to start now…“
- Devil and the Deep (The Deep Six) by Julie Ann Walker
- Southern Spice (Southern Desires Series Book 1) by Jeannette Winters
- Odd Girl Out by Elizabeth Jane Howard
- Reclaim: A Recovered Innocence Novel by Beth Yarnall
- Holding His Forever by Alexa Riley <— FIREFIGHTER ALERT! “Fia has been working hard to make money so she can finish her last semester of school. A fire in her building sets her back to square one, but the fireman who saves her turns out to be more than she ever expected…”
- Summer Sizzle Anthology
- Deep Breath: Smithson Group #7 by Alison Kent
- Into the Blue (A Wild Aces Romance) by Chanel Cleeton
- Next to You: Friends with Benefits by Daisy Prescott and Lucy Riot <— RUGBY STAR NEIGHBOR IS NOW HER FAKE BOYFRIEND ALERT! “Who agrees to date their best friend over a green smoothie? Apparently this girl right here. Now the man-bun-sporting South African rugby god next door is my fake boyfriend. I need to rebuild my confidence after some poor dating decisions. Who could be better to fluff my ego than Aspen’s hottest bachelor? This situation is a win-win. Right?“
- Tuscan Heat (SoBe Heat Book 1) by Anise Storm
- Virtually Impossible (Once and Forever Book 2) by Lauren Stewart <— I’M READING BOOK #1 AS WE SPEAK (so I can’t read the blurb for this yet) but I’m excited!!!
- Always My Girl (The Shaughnessy Brothers) by Samantha Chase
- From Kiss to Queen by Janet Chapman
- Jonathan Unleashed: A Novel by Meg Rosoff
- Oklahoma Moonshine (The McIntyre Men Book 1) by Maggie Shayne <— SHE’S BEEN RAISED BY A CRIMINAL & HE’S HONEST… and when her childhood ranch is up for auction, she plans a devious con to raise the funds but… “She’s a terrible liar, completely transparent to him. Instead of letting her con him, he partners with her and they purchase the ranch together. But Rob is unprepared for the tangled, sticky web of deceit that threatens the entire town when her criminal relatives show up.“
- Leopold: Part One: Royal Heartbreakers by Ember Casey and Renna Peak
- Deeper In You (The Phoenix Series Book 2) by David S. Scott
- Bound Beneath His Pain: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel by Stacey Kennedy <— HE’S HER SEXY NEW BOSS ALERT!!! “…he’s as complicated as he is devastatingly handsome. Still, Allie can only fight so much before she gives in to his dangerous games. She knows he’s got dark secrets. But when she discovers the true depth of his pain, Allie must decide how far she’s willing to go to light the way for love…”
- SEALs of Summer 3: Military Romance Superbundle~Navy SEAL Style
- Flame (Firefighters of Montana Book 5) by Victoria Purman
- Playing With Fire: inspirational romantic suspense (Montana Fire Book 2) by Susan May Warren
- Olivia’s Ride (Sawyer Brothers Book 4) by C.A. Harms
- Hot Undercover Bosses: 12 Sensual Romance Books
- You and Me, Always by Jill Mansell <— FAMOUS ACTOR & NORMAL GIRL ALERT! “Lily meets Eddie Tessler, an actor fleeing fame who could change her world in unimaginable ways. But her childhood friend Dan has his own reasons for not wanting Lily to get too carried away by Eddie’s attentions...”
- Royal Games (The Royals of Monterra) by Sariah Wilson
- Magic: A Novel by Danielle Steele <— THREE COUPLES, MARITAL STRIFE ALERT! Oh this sounds right up my romance-angst alley!
- Falling in Deeper: A Wicked Lovers Novel (Wicked Lovers Series Book 11) by Shayla Black
- No Strings Attached: A Lexi Carmichael Mystery, Book Eight by Julie Moffett <— Tasha found us this one! “No Strings Attached by Julie Moffett came out today also, one clicked! This is one of my top favorite series!”
- I’ll Kiss You Longer (The Off-Season Book 4) by MJ Fredrick
- Unbound by Mary Frances Gualandri
- Holding on to Mrs. Right (Romantic Destinations, Book 2) by Debbie White
- Back to Back (Roughstock Book 5) by BA Tortuga <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!
- Tied and Taken by BA Tortuga <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!
- Wicked: a True Desires novel by Sasha White <— SHE SUBMITS TO THE DOM ALERT! “Lara believes the only way to live life is to experience it all, and that means she backs up her “try anything once” mantra with action. So when bad boy Dominant Karl Dawson challenges her to submit to him, she goes for it. After all, she’s a modern, independent woman who can do anything she sets her mind to – except that falling-in-love thing…”
- What Matters Most (Texas Gold Collection Book #4) by Kellie Coates Gilbert
- The Lovely Garden by Emma Mohr
- Wildfire Hurricane (A Ryder Boys Novel Book 1) by Amelia James
- And She Called Him Romeo (Paradise Cove Book 1) by Santana Blair
- Ten Days in Tahiti (Marjorie Gardens ROMANCE Mystery Book 1) by A. E. H. Veenman
- Loving a Lawman (A Cattle Creek Novel) by Amy Lillard
- Beneath Broken by C.J. Pinard <— HE’S A COP ALERT! “I want nothing to do with men or love, especially not a cop and a veteran – one who puts his life in danger every day. I’ve been there, done that, and my heart has no interest in someone like Detective Mason Oliver…”
- Somebody Waits For You (North Pole, Alaska Book 8) by Noelle Fox
- The Perfect Mistress by ReShonda Tate Billingsley
- Bad Bitch by Christina Saunders
- Hardass (Bad Bitch) by Christina Saunders
- The Longest Road: A Novel by Jeanne Williams
- The Girl He Needs (No Strings Attached) by Kristi Rose
- Ride ‘Em (A Giddyup Novel) by Delphine Dryden
- Racing to You (Racing Love) by Robin Lovett
- Damage Me (Crystal Gulf Book 2) by Shana Vanterpool <— HEARTBROKEN MILITARY HERO ALERT & HIS BEST FRIEND’S LITTLE SISTER ALERT! “What’s left of that night is the wreckage of the girl she used to be. Until she meets Dylan. Her brother’s best friend. When Dylan returns from war, he can’t move past the betrayal. His daughter’s growing up without him. Flashbacks and PTSD from his time in Afghanistan consume him. He loses himself in a dark depression. There is no light in his darkness …until he meets Hillary. His best friend’s little sister is the only good thing among all the bad. He’s her safe place…“
- Game of Shadows by Amanda K. Byrne
- Running the Numbers (The Long Shot Romance) by Roxanne Smith
- The Lightning Tree by Emily Woof
- Hometown Girls: Reunion by Tressa Messenger
- A Will and a Way (A Worth the Wait Romance) by Maggie Wells
PREORDERS (tomorrow’s & next week’s!!! )
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
- The Ones That Got Away: A Collection of Lost Fish Tales (The Fish Tales Book 4) by Suanne Laqueur – July 7th 2016 <— The author gives us an inside look into this series that so many of us loved like crazy! Deleted scenes, “the beginnings” of the story and when she first started writing it… all sorts of goodies for us “Fish” fans.
R. Renee: Oh god…more Fish Tales. You were so right when you said “big.” How has everyone not read this yet?? I’m on book 2 and having to do actual chores instead of read this weekend is killing me!!
- Wild Ride (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club) by Chantal Fernando – July 11th 2016
- Trophy Wife by Noelle Adams – July 12th 2016
- Cream of the Crop (The Hudson Valley Series Book 2) by Alice Clayton – July 12th 2016
- Searching for Harmony (Boston Love) by Kelly Elliott – July 12th 2016
- Hottest Mess: A Dirtiest Novel (Stark) by J. Kenner – July 12th 2016
- The Staff and the Blade: Irin Chronicles Book Four by Elizabeth Hunter – July 12th 2016
- His to Protect: A Fireside Novel by Stacey Lynn – July 12th 2016
- Edge of Glory (Friendship, Texas Book 1) by Magan Vernon – July 12th 2016
- KNOT: A Wake Family Novel by M Mabie – July 12th 2016
- Rock Wedding (Rock Kiss Book 4) by Nalini Singh – July 19th 2016 <— Jan is squeeing! “Ooh. Rockstar book squee!! Nalini Singh’s Rock Wedding is up for preorder at last. Final book in her Rock Kiss series. Abe’s story. Comes out Jul 19. Click!”
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).