It’s official. The “Holiday Season” has already started for me. How do I know this? Because my Christmas-loving husband is already walking around the house crying… “Christmasssss is almost ovvvverrrrr.” This will now be a daily occurrence, gaining frequency the closer we get to it. I know, right!? We haven’t even reached Halloween yet!! But since Halloween’s already so close, his “holiday’s-almost-over” panic button has been pushed.
That means for the next TWO months, my house will be in full “holiday season movie and show” mode. Right now it’s all about Halloween (scary movies and shows all day and night – I’m loving it!!) but soon it will be Lifetime, Hallmark, ABC Family… the Disney channel. For my husband. To help make his Holiday season last longer. Yup. All day. All night. (*giggle* okay, I’m alright with it. Really. As long as it keeps his whining in check).
And now… The Bite Before Christmas is out!!! My husband saw that book on my list and insisted I must read it at all costs, and then tell him all about the Vampire Christmas stories. But YAY me, cause I found out that half the book is about Bones and Cat, and supposedly… something secret comes out about Bones! And then Lynsay Sands’s Argeneau’s are in it too. Yeah. I am so reading this. Okay. I’m good with starting Christmas early, now 😉
Lots of other ones too, like Destined from P.C. Cast for you House of Night fans. I once was one of those fans… read the whole series in one or two weeks. Non stop. In a row. At some point… I went from being a huge fan to… not so much. Maybe I’d like to read this one? Maybe I just needed a break? If any of you read it, please let me know what you think!
- The Bite Before Christmas (Anthology with Lynsay Sands, Jeaniene Frost etc..) – release date Oct 25th 2011
- Ecstasy Untamed by Pamela Palmer – release date Oct 25th 2011
- Trance by Kelly Meding – release date Oct 25th 2011
- Adam: The Nightwalkers by Jacquelyn Frank – release date Oct 25th 2011
- The Real Werewives of Vampire County Anthology including Alexandra Ivy – release date October 25th 2011
- Beauty Dates the Beast by Jessica Sims – release date October 25th 2011
- The Vampire Diaries: The Hunters: Phantom by L.J. Smith – release date October 25th 2011
- The Iron Knight (Harlequin Teen) by Julie Kagawa – release date October 25th 2011
- The Hollows Insider: New fiction, facts, maps, murders, and more in the world of Rachel Morgan by Kim Harrison – release date October 25th 2011
- Darkness Rising: A Dark Angels Novel by Keri Arthur – release date October 25th 2011
- Lord of the Wolfyn & Twin Targets: Lord of the Wolfyn\Twin Targets (Royal House of Shadows) by Jessica Andersen – release date October 25th 2011
- Angel Town (Jill Kismet) by Lilith Saintcrow – release date October 25th 2011
- Destined (House of Night Novels) by P.C. Cast – expected release October 25th 2011
- Trance by Kelly Meding – expected release October 25th 2011
- The Shadow Reader by Sandy Williamsc
- Claimed by Rebecca Zanetti – expected release October 25th 2011
- The Vampire Diaries: The Hunters: Phantom by L. J. Smith – expected release October 25th 2011
- Flesh and Blood (House of Comarré) by Kristen Painter – expected release October 25th 2011
Thank you for having this list! I usually go to Fantastic Fiction and get my new release list but they did NOT have 3/4 of these for October! So THANK YOU!
My pleasure Wildwitch!! Come back often 🙂
I think I know why you were once a fan and now not so much.It’s because the story never ends!! I too was a fan and gave up.It’s funny too me that a new title was released yesterday.I would bet that it there’s no new story and the main story will never get to a close.These books leave my annoyed
I agree with your husband, Maryse. I am a Christmas fanatic, too (and I drag my wife into it). I have a schedule of movies and cartoons to watch and hundreds of holiday cd’s to listen to. There simply isn’t enough time to do it all, but I really try…
We have three full-size trees in the house and several mid-sized ones. And when it isn’t a white Christmas, I get a little depressed.