Here are a few “fun facts” about it… I love an author that “lives” her books (even if just a little). P.S. *waggles eyebrows at her hot instructor*
- I wasn’t planning on writing it. I was supposed to be working on the next book in my paranormal rock romance series with my dream falcon BUT inspiration struck and I had to write these characters.
- After I had the rough draft written I went on a 5 day whirlwind revisit of SoCal and walked out all the band’s footsteps etc…
- and of course I had to have a surf lesson. I stood up on the board on my first lesson.
- Here’s my instructor. Maverick master Conor.
- And I put my Havanese in the story…write what you know and all of that…
About the book?
When handsome California surf god Lincoln Savage suddenly rolls into Ocean Beach like a rogue wave, shy beauty Simone Bianchi’s foundation is shaken. No longer under the thumb of her domineering father, she’s made a simple quiet life for herself and her fluffy fourteen pound Havanese pup running a surf shop in her hometown of OB. Long ago she gave up her dreams for a future with Linc.
But now the notorious lead singer of the Dirt Dogs has returned, and Simone is reluctant to admit that she’s still vulnerable to his killer dimpled smile and easy charm. She finds that although she’s stowed away the mementos, it hasn’t been as easy to erase the memories of their epic summer love.
It seems he hasn’t forgotten, either. Is the recording contract he’s offering merely a pretense? Or does he have something more in mind? Does he really believe that they can just pick up where they left off, despite all the bad luck and heartache? And is she willing to risk everything again for one last chance at love?
Now for the giveaway:
Michelle is giving away and ebook copy of Outside (Rock Stars, Surf and Second Chances #1)!!
How to enter for a chance to win? Just leave a comment below, and by TONIGHT at 10pm, I will randomly select ONE winner for the prize above.
The winner will be contacted and will have 48hrs to respond verifying their email address, so if you are picked, do not delay or you will lose your chance. This book will be sent to the winner directly by the author.
Open to everyone!