<— IT’S FRIDAY and that makes me happy! BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! FORTUITY BY JEWEL E. ANN JUST WENT LIVE!! GASP!!!!!! It can be read as a standalone (apart from the initial “Transcend duet“) but I won’t post anything from the blurb because it will sort of spoil the original duet conclusion. 😉
Nay: Good morning and Happy Friday!! I just saw that Fortuity (by Jewel Ann, of course) went live early!!
Maryse: AND OMG ON FORTUITY!!!!!!! Off I go to find it and add it. 😀 YAY US!!!
Stacy: Thanks Nay! Looking forward to reading Fortuity this weekend.
Diana: Just binge read the original transcends duet for the second time last night after reading the news.
Tarin: OH MY GOODNESS THIS JUST MADE MY WHOLE DAY! So excited for this!!!!!
Marissa: I love this series so much! Fortuity was the perfect ending ♥️
I’ll be adding to today’s Friday Finds list as I got bit here’s what we found so far!! 😀
Also… as for a BIG one that was going to be released today that many were anticipating (Saving 6: Boys of Tommen #3 by Chloe Walsh), it seems the preorder (and book entirely) has been removed from Amazon, so I did a bit of investigating and here’s what I found directly from the author herself:
*** Big News***
All of my preorders and releases have been withdrawn/postponed. I will be taking the rest of 2020 off writing to spend with my family and work on myself.
Therefore, Truth Game, and all other titles due to release this year have been pulled and postponed. I have no dates to give you guys for 2021, only that the best is yet to come. <—- Note: you can read the rest of her post here.
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT ELSE WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- EXTENDED THROUGH JUNE!!! ➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. 😲👏👏👏 WE ARE LOVING IT!
- Varsity Heartbreaker by Ginger Scott by Ginger Scott <— GINGER SCOTT ALERT!! HE BROKE HER HEART! “…We were best friends, and then suddenly…we weren’t. I tried to run away from it. I even changed schools just to make the hurt disappear. But no matter how hard I tried to not think about Lucas, I just couldn’t stay away from the high school quarterback with perfect blue eyes and so many secrets. I’m back. We’re seniors now. We’ve grown—all of us. And Lucas Fuller might be different, but I’m different too...”
- Diego: An MC Romance (Outlaw Souls Book 5) by Hope Stone
- SSS: Year Five (The Supernatural Spy Academy Book 5) by Avery Song
- Little Hoodlum (Hood River Hoodlums Book 2) by K Webster <— K. WEBSTER FORBIDDEN LOVE ALERT!! “…This is a full-length high school friends-to-lovers, forbidden, and new adult romance with high angst, suspense, and gutting emotion. It’s book two in the Hood River Hoodlum series that will have interlinking storylines. Little Hoodlum shouldn’t be read as a standalone and is the continuation of a four-book planned series that gives each Hoodlum a book. The first book in the series is the only MM story. The others, including this one, are MF.”
- Curse of the Fae King (Dark Faerie Court Book 1) by Delia E Castel
- The First Score: A Best Friend’s Brother Sports Romance by Amie Knight
- Inside Affair (Prime Time Series Book 1) by Ella Frank <— ELLA FRANK M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “…If I had to describe Sean Bailey, it would be: a surly, temperamental pain in my ass. Never in that equation would I ever include the word boyfriend—and not just because he’s straight. The older brother of my life-long best friend, Sean is a detective for the Chicago PD, and is also known as Detective “Dick” for being…well, a surly, temperamental pain in everyone’s ass. He also happens to be the best they have, which is why I find myself on his doorstep the night my life is threatened by an anonymous stalker. I only wanted the name of a bodyguard; I didn’t expect for Sean to volunteer for the job. Now, not only do I have a bodyguard, I also have a fake boyfriend…”
- A SERIOUS RELATION-CHIP (The Way To A Man’s Heart Book 10) by Frankie Love
- Lost Without You: A Friends to Lovers Romance by Mignon Mykel
- My Ex’s Baby (Crescent Cove Book 8) by Taryn Quinn <— A ONE NIGHT STAND ALMOST OOOPS! “…We agreed to not do it again. Until I thought I was pregnant. And instead of being upset, I was happy. Except I wasn’t. Pregnant, that is. Then I drunk dialed August and asked him to make a baby with me. On purpose. I wanted to take it back. To die of shame. But the next thing I knew, he was at my door…“
- MONY’S LATEST FEEL GOOD LIST FOR US 😀 :
Mony: I’m taking a break from angsty, intense, sometimes violent, reads – Mercy Thomson series, Gypsy King, Cinder and more. On to feel good books…
First up, Pool Man by Sabrina York – an amazing “palate cleanser” from all the angst. The reader is brought into the story right away…followed by a very hot guy, Caribbean setting, margaritas, steamy scenes & belly laughs. Good quality – not your usual mass fiction read. Highly recommend. (book as good as its cover) lol
Then I re-read Teardrop Shot by Tijan…I had said earlier that Reese was one of my top BBFs, Tasha mentioned she might to read it and well, needed to read about more good guys, and there we are. I think it was better the second time around. Not your usual sports romance…not overly done and the sassy girl is unique.
Finally, I’m reading a new series called Spotless (Spotless #1) by Camilla Monk (last book of series now released). It’s about a gentlemanly/hard ass professional killer and a nerdy IT woman…she finds him in her apartment ready to do “bad things” to her, and then things go from there. Edgy, lots of action, funny, travel, compelling characters, great dialogue… Highly recommend.
- Their Kingdom Come by Logan Fox <— BULLY ROMANCE ALERT!! Priscilla recommends this one!
Priscilla: have you read Their Kingdom Come? omg I loved it! Omg I think you are going to love it!
- MELINDA HAS THESE 2 RECS for us!
Melinda: I have just finished a couple of books:
- I Invited Her In by Adele Parks <— PSYCH-THRILLER SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! “...Imagine the worst thing a friend could ever do. This is worse. When Mel receives an unexpected email from her oldest friend Abi, it brings back memories she thought she had buried forever. Their friendship belonged in the past. To those carefree days at university. But Abi is in trouble and needs Mel’s help, and she wants a place to stay. Just for a few days, while she sorts things out. It’s the least Mel can do. After all, friends look out for each other, don’t they?”
- Hers to Protect by Nicky F. Grant <— RECENT RELEASE BACK ON THE LIST ’cause Michele G recommends it!
Michele G: I noticed you have Nicky F. Grant’s Hers to Protect on the list above. I read an ARC of this and really enjoyed it! It’s a great storyline with a strong woman in the lead and a hot scientist as her love interest. For a novella, I found it to be a very fleshed out plot. I highly recommend!
- Fragments of Delores by Claire Riley <— RECENT PSYCH-THRILLER RELEASE BACK ON THE LIST ’cause these fellow readers LOVED it!
Julie: I’ve just finished Fragments of Delores by Claire Riley, it went live yesterday and I’ve been in a book hangover ever since, its Absolutely amazing❤
Lisa: I finished Claire C Riley’s new book Fragments of Delores that released yesterday and it is INCREDIBLE, a psychological drama. Unique, dark and twisted. Claire never dissapoints me with her wrtting. 😍🖤
- You Were There Too by Colleen Oakley <— KAT FOUND THIS ONE ON SALE!!!!
Kat: On sale…, has anyone read this?
Talon: Beautiful read. A five star fave of mine last year.
Kat: 1 clicked it. Thanks
Maryse: Oh wow!!! Good to know!! Thank you Talon!
- Long Road Home (The Barker Triplets Book 5) by Juliana Stone <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!! “...Shane Gallagher has lost everything that mattered to him. Again. When his sister surprises him with a trip to a B&B in Belle Adair, Louisiana, he takes it, if only to get away, to paint and clear his head. What he doesn’t expect to find is his estranged wife staying in the room above him. The undeniable pull that exists between them used to be enough, but life has a way of demanding more. ..”
- Meant To Be: A Forbidden Romance (Irresistible Bachelors Book 3) by S.E. Law
- Iced: Gold Hockey 1-3 by Elise Faber <— HOCKEY STARS 3-BOOK BUNDLE ALERT!!
- His Fantasy by Thayer King <— THE ROMANCE WRITER & HER BULLY “...Kendal Washington is a romance writer who is perfectly happy being alone. But that doesn’t mean she doesn’t fantasize about steamy nights filled with passion. Ciaran is a boy from her past. In high school, he was her bully. Now, he claims that it was all a misunderstanding...”
- Titan (Dark Kings Series Book 1) by Shantel Tessier
- Hellbent (The Hellbound Brotherhood Book 3) by Shannon McKenna
- Raphael: Bayou Bites (Bayou Heat Book 1) by Alexandra Ivy and Laura Wright
- Twisted Heartstrings: Twisted Tragic #1 by A. Kelly Sweeney
- Entangled (Wanderlust Academy Book 1) by Michele Barrow-Belisle and Lori Wilde <— Two worlds—a dream guy in one—and a forbidden love in another. “…To cover her grandfather’s medical bills, college coed Nora Dultry accepts a teaching job at Wanderlust Academy, a mystical summer camp for gifted children. For years, she’s hid a secret gift of her own—the ability to escape into a strange and fantastical dream world at will. But her life is upended when she meets Troy Bellisaro and learns that the world in her mind is dangerously real and her dreams have the power to threaten her life—and shatter her heart…”
- Let it Roll (A Long Shot Novel Book 1) by Sophie Kent
- Fighting for Us: A Small Town Family Romance (The Bailey Brothers Book 2) by Claire Kingsley
- Pride: An Enemies to Lovers Romance (Kingdoms of Sin Book 4) by Willow Aster <— WILLOW ASTER ALERT!! THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ENEMIES “...I was raised to be Jadon Safrin’s enemy. My father was the king of Alidonia and wanted to rule all of the kingdoms, which meant trouble for Jadon when he became king of Farrow. When war threatened to break out between our countries and I met Jadon face-to-face, I realized I could become his greatest weakness...”
- My Big Fat Fake Engagement by Lauren Landish <— FAKE FIANCE TO HER BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND!! “...Boss babe. Ice Queen. That’s what they call me at the office. But there’s one man who has secretly melted me for years. Kaede McWarren. The only problem? He’s my big brother’s best friend. But when he asks me to play his fiancée to seal a business deal?...”
- The One: A Novel by John Marrs <— PSYCH-THRILLER ON SALE & OH I LOVED THIS ONE!!! DNA tests can now show you who your “the one” is… eeeeeep!! It went CRAZY! SO MANY COMPLEXITIES and to this day I still remember every single one!!!! Here’s my Book Review!!
Paula: This is on my all time favourites list – it is so thought provoking.
Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes 1 free audiobook + 2 audible originals)
- AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial) – used to be called the “Romance” package <— this one is SO cool, and worth it (unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons – kind of like Kindle Unlimited)!!
- The New Husband by D.J. Palmer <— Shirley is loving this one!
Shirley: I am listening to The New Husband by DJ Palmer. Never heard of this Author before but I am thoroughly enjoying this book! It is awesome and I don’t have a clue how its going to end. I have 2 hours left of listening. Highly recommend and the narration is great! (there are 2 narrators-the mother and teenage daughter and both are terrific!) Check it out!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- British Banger: A Hero Club Novel by Jennifer Woodhull – May 31st 2020
- Cruel Beloved: A Hero Club Novel by T.L. Smith – May 31st 2020
- Dirty Liar: A Hero Club Novel by Janice Whiteaker – May 31st 2020
- Doctor Heartbreaker: A Hero Club Novel by Kathryn M. Hearst – May 31st 2020
- Fateful Fighter: A Hero Club Novel by Kathy Coopmans – May 31st 2020
- Filthy Firefighter: A Hero Club Novel by Emma Louise – May 31st 2020
- Layover Lover: A Hero Club Novel by Jeannine Colette & Lauren Runow – May 31st 2020
- Master Manipulator: A Hero Club Novel by Nicole S. Goodin – May 31st 2020
- Brainy Bartender: A Hero Club Novel by Natalie Ann – May 31st 2020
- Pin-Up Pilot: A Hero Club Novel by Claire Raye – May 31st 2020
- If You Must Know (Potomac Point Book 1) by Jamie Beck – June 1st 2020
- Hard to Handle (The Play Hard Series Book 1) by K. Bromberg – June 1st 2020
- Prince of Hearts: Nicco and Ari Duet #1 (Verona Legacy) by L A Cotton – June 2nd 2020
- Falling For Her (The Callahans Book 2) by Monica Murphy – June 2nd 2020
- The Lies That Bind: A Novel by Emily Giffin – June 2nd 2020
- A Song Below Water: A Novel by Bethany C. Morrow – June 2nd 2020
- The Persuasion by Iris Johansen – June 2nd 2020
- The Summer Deal: A Novel by Jill Shalvis – June 2nd 2020
- Igniting Darkness (Courting Darkness duology Book 2) by Robin LaFevers – June 2nd 2020
- A Dark and Stormy Knight (Victorian Rebels Book 7) by Kerrigan Byrne – June 2nd 2020
- Cutter (Laurel Springs Emergency Response Team Book 4) by Laramie Briscoe – June 5th 2020
- Lone Hearts (Lines in the Sand Book 6) by Lindsay Detwiler – June 6th 2020
- Taking His Shot (Hot Jocks Book 7) by Kendall Ryan – June 8th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).