TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— For new members only. If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. WE ARE LOVING IT!
- By Sin I Rise : Part One (Sins of the Fathers Book 1) by Cora Reilly <— MC PREZ!! “…Maddox – Mad Dog – White hates everything the name Vitiello stands for, after he witnessed his father and his men getting butchered by the Capo of the Italian mob in their territory. Raised by his uncle, the president of the Tartarus MC, Maddox is destined to follow in his footsteps. Now their chapter is on the rise again, but for their ultimate triumph they need to destroy the Vitiello empire. And what better way to do it than to steal the spoilt Vitiello princess and break her piece by piece until her father begs for mercy...”
- Bully College: The Boys of Brightmore College part 1 (Crawford Academy Book 6) by Mina Thorne
- Needs: The Greed Series Book One by Cole Denton
- Wild North by J.B. Salsbury <— BACK ON THE LIST BECAUSE RAQUEL RECOMMENDS THIS ONE, TOO!!!
Raquel: I read Wild North- really liked it and it’s not what it seems at all. Recommend!
- Running on Diesel (The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor Book 9) by Melissa Foster
- Chained Soul (Bound to the Fae Book 8) by Eva Chase
- The Lie by Karla Sorensen <— SPORTS ROMANCE!! “…Babysitting the team troublemaker when he’s forced to volunteer for the foundation where I work means I can’t exactly avoid him. I wish I had though. Because once I get to know Dominic, it’s almost impossible to ignore the feelings he brings out in me...”
- Greek: A New Adult College Romance (Palm South University Book 7) by Kandi Steiner
- The Property Brokers: A Billionaire Romance by Sandi Lynn
- Wrath: A Sinful Secrets Romance by Ella James <— M/M ROMANCE!!!!
- RAQUEL RECOMMENDS THESE TWO!!
Raquel: The Contract by Melanie Moreland was really good. Boss cant stand his “very average” assistant until he’s in a bind and needs her help.. then everything changes. Loved it!
Also check out Mr. Masters by T.L. Swan.. it’s such a hot book!! I liked the storyline and they had me laughing my A$$ off a few times… Happy reading!
- The Wife Breaker: A Dark Forced Marriage Cartel Romance (Dark Vows Duet Book 1) by Kendall Hawkins and Isabella Starling <— SHE WILL NEVER OBEY! “…He’s the man the rich, corrupted members of the cartel send their wives to. The mysterious beast who breaks and molds women into the perfect meek companions for their husbands. I’ll never pledge my submission to anyone, let alone a man who prides himself on cruelly breaking others. The Wife Breaker will never make me obey...”
- Vik (Shot Callers Book 2) by Belle Aurora
- Until Jinx by Mary B. Moore
- Duke-ing It Out: A steamy small-town romcom by Jami Albright
- MONY 5-STARRED THESE:
Mony: Some books I liked
Love Lettering by Kate Clayborn. Sweet special read. There’s a groundedness to the story & dialogue. Requires some patience…lovely meandering, but worth it. Meg, a musing calligrapher, and Reid, a math genius/banker quietly find their way together, while taking walks through iconic NYC neighbourhoods. (Reminds me of Pretty Face by Lucy Parker) 5★
OMG, I’m still recovering from this one. Stroke of Midnight (Cinderella, #1) by K. Webster (author of My Torin). I just finished the trilogy. Definitely keeps your attention. Dark, quirky, erotic, banter. crazy. Loved Ash & Winston. There are no words to really describe this one. 5★
➔➔ Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes one title from their premium selection of best sellers and listen all you want to thousands of titles in their growing Audible Plus Catalog.)
➔➔ AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Tempting Him: An M/M, Age Gap, Workplace Romance (South River University Book 4) by Isabel Lucero – September 18th 2021
- Payback Princess (Lost Daughter of a Serial Killer Book 2) by C.M. Stunich – September 20th 2021
- Jonty’s Halloween (Unfinished Business) by Barbara Elsborg – September 20th 2021
- The Legacy (Off-Campus Book 5) by Elle Kennedy – September 21st 2021
- Until April (Until Him/Her Book 10) by Aurora Rose Reynolds – September 21st 2021
- Inmate of the Month (Souls Chapel Revenants MC Book 7) by Lani Lynn Vale – September 21st 2021
- Breaking Point (Delta Force Strong Book 7) by Elle James – September 21st 2021
- Shades of Truth (Carly Moore Book 6) by Denise Grover Swank – September 21st 2021
- Take Me Higher: A Colorado High Country Novel by Pamela Clare – September 21st 2021
- When Sparks Fly by Helena Hunting – September 21st 2021
- Maverick: A Sin City Saints Hockey Romance by Brenda Rothert – September 21st 2021
- Sutton: on the ice (Boston Bay Vikings Book 4) by Lexi Buchanan – September 21st 2021
- Faded Sunset by Rachel Blaufeld – September 21st 2021
- DESPERATE MEASURES (MEN OF ACTION Book 2) by BRENDA JACKSON – September 21st 2021
- Shattered Chords: A Rockstar Romance (The Encore Book 3) by N.N. Britt – September 21st 2021
- On Location by Sarah Echavarre Smith – September 21st 2021
- The Virgin Replay (Rules of Love Book 3) by Lauren Blakely – September 24th 2021
- Queen of Anarchy (Dirty Broken Savages Book 2) by Eva Ashwood – September 24th 2021
- Tagging Up (Callahan Family Book 5) by Carrie Aarons – September 24th 2021
- Mama’s Boy (Last Man Standing Book 1) by Avery Flynn – September 27th 2021
- Truth or Dare (Dare to Try Book 3) by Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine – September 27th 2021
- Court (Crave Book 4) by Tracy Wolff – September 28th 2021
- Tangled Up in You by Liz Maverick – September 28th 2021
- The Last Graduate: A Novel (The Scholomance Book 2) by Naomi Novik – September 28th 2021
- Bachelor on Mars by Leigh Wyndfield – September 28th 2021
- The Wish by Nicholas Sparks – September 28th 2021
- Spark (Steel Brothers Saga Book 19) by Helen Hardt – September 28th 2021
- The Christmas Wedding Guest: A Novel by Susan Mallery – September 28th 2021
- Mile High with a Vampire (An Argeneau Novel Book 33) by Lynsay Sands – September 28th 2021
- Don’t Look Now by Mary Burton – September 28th 2021
- Last Seen Alone by Laura Griffin – September 28th 2021
- Cruel Surrender (Angels Halo MC Next Gen Book 8) by Terri Anne Browning – September 28th 2021
- Wild Heart (Dirty Wild Book 3) by Laurelin Paige – September 28th 2021
- The Duchess Hunt (Once Upon a Dukedom Book 2) by Lorraine Heath – September 28th 2021
- A Yuletide Kiss by Madeline Hunter, Sabrina Jeffries, Mary Jo Putney – September 28th 2021
- Fated Hearts (Southern Bride Book 8) by Kelly Elliott – September 28th 2021
- Eight Perfect Hours: A Novel by Lia Louis – September 28th 2021
- More Than Possess You: A More Than Words Novella by Shayla Black – September 28th 2021
- The HellBeast’s Fight (The HellBeast King Book 2) by Stephanie Hudson – September 30th 2021
- Hotshot and Hospitality: A Friends to Lovers Small Town Romance (Green Valley Library Book 8) and Nora Everly – September 30th 2021
- Wicked Daddy: A Dark Captive Mafia Romance (Boston Mafia Dons) by Bianca Cole – September 30th 2021
- King of Midnight: A Midnight Breed Novel by Lara Adrian – September 30th 2021
- The Twelve Horizons of Charlie – Jade by Melody Anne – September 30th 2021
- The Widow Maker: A Dark Forced Marriage Cartel Romance (Dark Vows Duet Book 2) by Kendall Hawkins and Isabella Starling – September 30th 2021
- Blood Bound (A Dark Cartel Romance) (Dinero de Sangre Book 3) by Lana Sky – September 30th 2021
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!