HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!! I’m so excited about my weekend, and I’m starting a new book tonight by one of my favorite psych-thriller authors that totally gave me a blurb jolt (Under the Influence: A Psychological Thriller by Layne Deemer).
It’s coming out in just a few days so hopefully I have my review up right before or the day of release. 😀
BLASTS FROM OUR BOOK PAST!!
- 2 years ago, I fell in love with a State Trooper. 😉 Book Review – Single in Sitka by Katy Regnery
- 3 years ago, I enjoyed this short marital strife story by one of my favorite authors! Book Review – Evidence of the Affair by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- 4 years ago, our beloved book buddy “Bev” was in a book funk and you guys helped her choose! bev is in a book funk, and she needs our help to choose out of these:
- 5 years ago, Emma Scott rocked our world with this duet: Book Review – All In (Full Tilt Book 2) by Emma Scott
- 7 years ago, this angsty, kindle-throwing book rocked my 5-star world!!!! Book Review – Deeper by Robin York
- 8 years ago, this dark kidnap book rocked my 4.5 STAR world and is utterly unforgettable. What an ending!!!!!! Book Review – Held by Edeet Ravel
- 8 years ago, I also had fun with this celebrity *ahem* (he’s a porn star) romance!! Book Review – Stinger by Mia Sheridan
- 9 years ago, in my earlier indie-discovery days, I fell HARD for this amazing teacher-student story!! 5 STARS!! Book Review – Losing It by Cora Carmack
- 9 years ago, I also read this HUGE hit! Book Review – Gabriel’s Inferno by Sylvain Reynard
- 10 years ago, I fell in love with this story and it had an amazing twist!! Book Review – Please Don’t Stop the Music by Jane Lovering
- 10 years ago, I was still into vampires. 😉 Book Review – Sexiest Vampire Alive by Kerrelyn Sparks
- 11 years ago, this was one of my favorite series ever (she was falling for the actual devil himself)!! 5 STARS!! Ooooh the whole series was GREAT!! Book Review – Silent Night, Haunted Night by Terri Garey
- 12 years ago, I fell DEEEEEPLY in love with the broooooding Nykyrian and his dimples (if he smiled 😉 ): Book Review – Born of Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!