<— HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!! I’M READING THIS ONE!! 😀 I have a birthday party to go to this weekend (I hear there’s going to be a cozy bonfire going on – I love that!!) and will be reading this brand new release to the left. I’m so excited. I LOVE that author, and I love her creepy psych-thrillers. This one totally gave me a blurb jolt.
What plans do you guys have this weekend, and what are you reading (or will be reading?)
BLASTS FROM OUR BOOK PAST!!
- 2 years ago, we made this list! Reader Recommendations – Our Favorite Time Travel Romance Books
- 2 years ago, I loved this R.L. Mathewson book! Book Review – Devastated by R.L. Mathewson
- 3 years ago, this scary domestic thriller had an amazing twist!! I LOVED IT! Unforgettable!!! Book Review – The Sleep Tight Motel by Lisa Unger
- 4 years ago, this angsty rock star romance had me FREAKING OUT. 5 STARS!!!! Book Review – Drive by Kate Stewart
- 5 years ago, this controversial marital strife book had me hooked! 5 STARS! Book Review – Hausfrau by Jill Alexander Essbaum
- 5 years ago, Leslie made us a more “gentle on us” list. 😉 Reader Favorites – Leslie’s Favorite Low Angst Romance Books
- 6 years ago, us readers AND AUTHORS had our own stories to tell 😉 : Authors & readers tell us their own real-life creepy stories…
- 6 years ago, these were Bethany’s all-time favorites! Reader Favorites – Bethany’s Top Favorite Books List:
- 7 years ago, this was the conclusion to a SUPER-ROMANCE-ANGST duet that I loved!! Book Review – Harder by Robin York
- 8 years ago, breaking news!! BREAKING NEWS!!! A NEW “Christian Grey” has been found!
- 8 years ago, I 5-STAR LOVED this one (and so did so many of us!!) Book Review – Making Faces by Amy Harmon
- 9 years ago, I discovered the awesomeness of Kylie Scott (and the steaminess!! Ooooof!!) Book Review – Flesh by Kylie Scott
- 9 years ago, I also found out about the awesomeness, and the raw and gritty storytelling of Madeline Sheehan: Currently Reading… Undeniable by Madeline Sheehan
- 10 years ago, we were on pins and needles… waiting! For Those Still Waiting to Read Effortless by S.C. Stephens…
- 11 years ago, I was hooked on J.R. Ward: Book Review – Crave by J.R. Ward
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!