“It was regarding a bad boy slightly older H that lived above a bar & worked there. Here was going back for his undergrad. The h needed to take 1 business related course before she graduated. They get partnered up, butt heads, insert background related angst, etc, etc, etc.
Here is what I remember about the book Maryse. It does kind of sound a lot like most books out there, but hopefully someone can help.
- H is a little bit older than the traditional college student
- H lives and works above a bar. He is majoring in business (I believe) so he can eventually takeover the bar.
- H has had some sort of tumultuous past to create the bad boy that we all know and love.
- h has to take 1 business class before she can graduate.
- they end up being partnered up doing a final project together. He wants to do the business plan on the bar. She wants do it on an oncology center for her father. “
Anyone know it?
Kelly: Do you remember the cover at all?
Sue: No unfortunately I don’t and I have been wracking my brain trying to think of it. Grrrr…
Kelly: It sounds a bit like Falling by E.K. Blair
Sue: Just looked it up Kelly, but that wasn’t it. Hmm…
Carly: The name of the book you are looking for is Subject to Change (Picturing Perfect Book 2) by Alessandra Thomas. Just read the blurb on Amazon and you’ll see that I’m right!!!
Sue: OMG!!!! Hallelujah, the Maryse posse has come through again. Thank you Carly & Maryse!
Maryse: YAY!!!!!!! !!!!