Michele recommends these!
“Just finished Nightshade by Andrea Cremer and I loved it! Its a YA series, but I couldnt put it down!!!!!”
About the series:
Calla Tor has always known her destiny: After graduating from the Mountain School, she’ll be the mate of sexy alpha wolf Ren Laroche and fight with him, side by side, ruling their pack and guarding sacred sites for the Keepers. But when she violates her masters’ laws by saving a beautiful human boy out for a hike, Calla begins to question her fate, her existence, and the very essence of the world she has known. By following her heart, she might lose everything – including her own life. Is forbidden love worth the ultimate sacrifice?
- Nightshade: Book 1
- Wolfsbane: A Nightshade Novel Book 2
- Treachery: A Nightshade Novella
- Bloodrose: A Nightshade Novel book 3
- Rift: A Nightshade Novel (prequel 1 – Before Calla Tor, there was Ember Morrow)
- Rise: A Nightshade Novel (prequel 2)
- Aftermath: A Nightshade Novella