Brenda: I just read Vanilla on Top by C.J. Ellisson. It was a yummy treat…
Sarah: My first intro into the book’s subject matter and I am glad it was a light version. I loved the female character and could see myself in her position. The male character was pretty hot.
About book #1:
Heather Pierce is done being a wallflower, both personally and professionally. Desperate to live a different life for one night, she attends a speed dating event. Maybe here, anonymous unless she chooses otherwise, she can become someone new. When a man way out of her league sits across from her, Heather gathers her courage and takes charge of what she wants, secretly fearing he won’t desire the real person she’s desperate to hide.
Top acquisitions officer and international playboy Tony Carmine is about to close the biggest deal of his career. But then he meets Heather at a speed dating event . . . and discovers losing control may be exactly what he needs. Her blossoming sensuality occupies his every thought, consuming him with the need to possess the most intriguing lover he’s ever encountered-until he walks into the boardroom and sees Heather on the other side of the negotiating table.
- Vanilla on Top: A Walk on the Wild Side Novel (A Walk on the Wild Side Novel: Heather and Tony Book 1)
- Vanilla Twist: Heather & Tony (A Walk on the Wild Side Novel: Heather and Tony Book 2)
- Avoiding Mr. Right: A Walk on the Wild Side Novel (Carla’s story – best friend)
- Loving Ms. Wrong (Walk on the Wild Side: Best Friend Books Book 2)
- Vanilla Spice – Continuation of Heather & Tony’s story – expected release date late 2014. TBA