Thanks to my Michele from my Facebook page, for this recommendation!
About the series (historical/vampire):
She is a vampire, a witch, a warrior- and her story is one of legend.
Dulcinea Craven descends from a long line of witches, and she has just inherited wild, untrained magical powers that she has no idea how to control. Now a ruthless vampire and an age-old demon are determined to enslave Cin and steal her power for their own. Her only hope is The Righteous, a band of warrior vampires who slay the rogue undead. Among them is Michael, a fierce swordsman who inflames Cin’s most primal hungers. Showing her a sensual pleasure beyond anything in the mortal realm, she must choose between the human existence she has always known, and immortality as a vampire—a new life filled with forbidden urges, dark yearning, and unearthly passions…
- “The Eternal Warrior” as found in the The Mammoth Book of Irish Romance (“set in the 1st century BC and 1260 AD. This is Morrigan and the High King’s story and is a prequel to the Cin Craven series”)
- “The Righteous” as found in the The Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance (“This is Devlin and Justine’s story and is a prequel to the Cin Craven series. Set in 1675″)
- Wages of Sin (Cin Craven, Book 1) (set in 1815)
- “Dark Sins” as found in the Strange Brew Anthology (set in 1818)
- Grave Sins (Cin Craven, Book 2) (set in 1828)
- Bound By Sin (Cin Craven) (set in 1862)
- “Sin Slayer” as found in the Huntress Anthology (set in 1889)