Georgia: PamelaClare .. Love the I-Team series. If you have not read this series it’s soo good! Intelligent, sexy, very real. The author was an actual Denver journalist. Enjoy ..
Feifei: One of my favorite romantic suspense series!! The heroes are especially noteworthy
IsDonIsGood: Striking Distance (Book 6 of I Team Series) – Pamela Clare: this book covered confronting topics very well, with great characters and a wonderful story. May be a trigger (read Author’s Notes on her website). The prior books in this series do not cover similar content and I would certainly recommend reading those as well. A great series that continues to grow in depth and she hit the ball out of the park with this one.
Sarah: This has been on my TBR forever! Guess I better bump it up.
Lynn: I’ve read every book…LOVED them all, but Julian Darcangelo from book 2 (Hard Evidence) will Always be one of my top ten book boyfriends!!
Ana: Read it and loved it! I found this series years ago. She has historical romances too that are just amazing.
Jillian: These books are fantastic!!
Amber: I loved every single last book in the series
Leeann: Loved this series so much as well!
Brenae: Great series! Love everything she writes!
About book #1:
Sparks fly when a hardboiled reporter meets a handsome senator. But a political scandal—and attempts on her life—could drive them apart. Or maybe adversity could draw them into a bond even more intense than their steamy sexual embraces.
- Extreme Exposure (An I-Team Novel Book 1)
- Heaven Can’t Wait: An I-Team Novella A Penguin Group eSpecial from Berkley Sensation #1.5
- Hard Evidence (An I-Team Novel Book 2)
- Unlawful Contact (An I-Team Novel Book 3)
- Naked Edge (An I-Team Novel Book 4)
- Breaking Point (An I-Team Novel Book 5)
- Skin Deep (An I-Team Novel Book 6)
- First Strike: The Erotic Prequel to Striking Distance (I-Team) by Clare, Pamela (2014) Paperback
- Striking Distance (An I-Team Novel)