Melinda: I just finished zack a cold fury hockey novel by sawyer Bennett. Honestly so good I read it in one night just couldn’t put it down.
Katie: I also just read Garrett: A Cold Fury hockey novel…it was amazing too!! Two books about two different hockey boys named Garrett…and I loved them both!!! Now I have been looking everywhere trying to find another book starring a hockey boy…I need my fix…haha
Tina: The men of the Cold Fury by Sawyer Bennett. I love hockey men!
About book #1:
Hockey star Alexander Crossman has a reputation as a cold-hearted player on and off the rink. Pushed into the sport by an alcoholic father, Alex isn’t afraid to give fans the proverbial middle finger, relishing his role as the MVP they love to hate. Management, however, isn’t so amused. Now Alex has a choice: fix his public image through community service or ride the bench. But Alex refuses to be molded into the Carolina Cold Fury poster boy . . . not even by a tempting redhead with killer curves.
As a social worker, Sutton Price is accustomed to difficult people—like Alex, who’s been assigned to help her create a drug-abuse awareness program for at-risk youth as part of the team’s effort to clean up his image. What she doesn’t expect is the arrogant smirk from his perfect lips to stir her most heated fantasies. But Sutton isn’t one to cross professional boundaries—and besides, Alex doesn’t do relationships . . . or does he? The more she sees behind Alex’s bad-boy façade, the more Sutton craves the man she uncovers.
- Alex: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey Book 1)
- Garrett: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey Book 2)
- Zack: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey)
- Ryker: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey)
- Hawke: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey)
- Max: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey) - December 13th 2016