As suggested by a fellow reader – thank you Jennifer!
Forbidden: a world where vampires are real, where magic is possible and where love still conquers all.
- Forbidden: The Sacrifice (Book 1)
- Forbidden: The Ascension (book 2) —> whoa! I read the synopsis – this one looks good (well they all do, but a vampire & a human – my favorite!)
- Forbidden: The Revolution (book 3)
- Forbidden: The Temptation
Per the author’s website:
BOOK 1: Warning: This book contains one bad-ass demon, spectacular shagging, a feisty American heroine, and one very hot, very British, knife-wielding shrink.
BOOK 2: Warning: This book contains one fabulously feisty redheaded heroine, one hunky holy-man-turned-rebel vampire, a group of corrupt religious zealots, women in chains and plenty of scorching hot sex.
Book 3: Warning: This book contains spectacular magical ass-kickings, copious amounts of blistering sex, one super-sexy, gun-toting heroine, and a very delicious, very powerful sorcerer…who sometimes sports fangs.
Book 4: Warning: This book contains raging winter storms, truly inspiring sex, a kick-butt heroine, and one very hot, dirty-talking cowboy…who’s sometimes furry.
Quick NOTE: It appears the series was previously published under these titles, and in this somewhat different order – below (however they’ve been re-released as listed above):
- Forbidden: The Claim
- Forbidden: The Revolution
- Forbidden: The Awakening
- Forbidden: The Temptation (Volume 4)