Here is the list of the latest reader recommendations and it has a little of everything that we love. Rock stars, bad boys, boxers, a male stripper (definitely a bad boy, right?<— tee hee!!!) a teacher/student, a couple of tear-jerkers, a couple of opposite-type students that are forced to work on a project together (yay!), some bikers and… cops.
Cops? Yeah I know. I don’t usually jump all over the real-life super-heros (although I totally should, ’cause OMG how hot are they?) But for some reason, lately, i’m often attracted to the “book-bad-guy” but… okay so at this very moment, I am absolutely coveting “police in uniform” romance books. I just read one last night (Covet‘ll be out on Tuesday – so I’ll put out my review in a day or so) and I got real attached to the police officer in that one. *sigh* I even feel kind of lonely right now. I guess I just love that “unapproachable when in uniform” feel to the initial meetings and banter between a civilian and an cop. I like that little look “behind” the officer. Haha! That came out wrong!! But you know what I mean. *sigh*.
Yep I’m a sigher today.
So today’s reader recommendations and bargain finds will also have a few “police” romance book recommendations too. And those are for me. And maybe for you, too, if you’re into that. Let me know if you have any “Police Officer” book recommendations. Preferably of the “intense, angsty, OMG I still can’t stop thinking about him – BEST police romance book ever!” kind… P.S. If he’s a “bad boy”, that’s a plus!
And if you find any other must reads (here) or something not listed, I’m all ears. I mean… eyes.
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- Perfect Regret (Bad Rep #2) by A. Meredith Walters <— just released (thanks Kat!!). This is a spinoff from her Bad Rep book.
- Bad Rep by A. Meredith Walters <— which just so happens to be on super-sale!! (here’s my review)
- Losing It by Cora Carmack <— big sale on this one right now (thanks Aimee) and it’s a student/teacher romance that I loved! (my review)
- Present Perfect by Alison G. Bailey <— super-bargain price drop (thanks Kelli!!) – my review
- Poughkeepsie by Debra Anastasia <— this one’s on sale, too! (thanks Kat!!) (my review)
- Freeing (Fading) by E.K. Blaire <— just released (thanks Kat). Book #2 after…
- Fading by E.K. Blaire (which is on super-sale!)
- Drop Everything Now by Alessandra Thomas <— Kandace alerts us to this new release saying: “Same author who wrote ‘Picture Perfect’ and ‘Subject to Change’. I liked both of her other books but haven’t read her newest one yet.” – Interesting synopsis! She has to leave college for a bit to go to Vegas (where her mom is) and… “… she bunks down in a seedy hotel and meets Ryder Strong – stripper extraordinaire. Liking him – or anyone like him – wasn’t in her plans.” Male stripper. Hrmm…
- Picture Perfect by Alessandra Thomas <— oh this one looks good too! She used to be a sized two model – has an accident, and goes to a size twelve while in recovery. Goes back to college and is snubbed by her guy-friend… oh and it just seems to get better from there. Looks like a deeper read.
- Subject to Change (Picturing Perfect) by Alessandra Thomas <— and this one’s synopsis has me, too! She’s trying to boost her GPA to get into medical school and is… “… paired for a final project with Hawk, the bartending, motorbike-riding, gorgeously bedheaded loser who falls asleep in class and communicates in one-word sentences.” (thanks for pointing these out Kandace! They look like fun!)
- Taming Cross (A Love Inc. Novel) by Ella Frank <— Stephanie just found us these super-bargains!
- Selling Scarlett (A Love Inc. Novel) by Ella Frank <— and here is book #1 but apparently they can both be read as standalones. (new cover for this one!)
- Keep Me Still by Caisey Quinn <– recommended by Kathy: “I have a new book hero Landon!! Just finished “Keep Me Still” by Caisey Quinn and loved it. It does not end in a cliffhanger but there is a follow up novella coming in the fall. She also wrote Girl with Guitar with is on my TBR list.” (super-bargain priced right now!)
- Girl with Guitar (Kylie Ryans) by Caisey Quinn <— also super-bargain priced!!
- Broken and Screwed (The BS Series) by Tijan <— back on the list ’cause Jami saw it was greatly reduced.
- Everlasting Hunger (The Hunger Mate Series) by Brandy Dorsch <— Aimee found us this vampire bargain book!
- Losing Me, Finding You (A New Adult Biker Erotic Romance) by C.M. Stunich <— both of these are on super-sale (but supposedly that’ll end today. Still on sale the last time I checked)…
- Loving Me, Trusting You (A New Adult Biker Erotic Romance) by C.M. Stunich
- Brooke & Ben: Before Fate Interrupted by Kaitlyn Cross <– Stephanie found us this super-bargain and mentions it’s a standalone (looks like the prequel to this author’s other two books).
- Out Of Line by Jen McLaughlin <– Thanks to Jami for this super-bargain priced find! “… A Marine by day and surfer by night, he pushes me away even as our attraction brings us closer.”
- Kiss This (The McCallans, Book One) by Hadley Quinn <– Jami found us this one, too!
- Hector (5th Street #3) by Elizabeth Reyes <— Nancy found us this super-deal (each book is about a different boxer in the series), and #1 is on sale, too.
- So Much It Hurts by Melanie Dawn <— Lynetta recommends it! “I don’t know if you’ve heard any rumblings about the book So Much It Hurts by Melanie Dawn, but I’m reading it right now and it’s so good… I’m loving it! It’s so emotional and heartfelt. And Chris King…swoon-worthy!”
- Temporary Bliss by BJ Harvey <— another super-bargain price found by Christina.
- The Winemaker’s Dinner: Entrée (The Winemaker’s Feast) by Dr. Ivan Rusilko & Everly Drummond <— sale priced and it looks like all (most?) of them in the series are!
- Dream Me Off My Feet (Sex, Love, And Rock & Roll) by Stevie Kisner <– rock star book! Another “super-bargain” that Aimee found! “Part-time photographer Kori Connor is full-time frustrated that her life isn’t what she ordered. She doesn’t need another relationship. But now she’s juggling two ~ a real one, and the one that has her vacationing in some strange man’s head in her dreams.“
- Collateral Damage by Katie Klein <— Jenny recommends these! “I just finished Collateral Damage by Katie Klein…this is a companion novel to Cross my Heart in Parker’s POV!! Not a new release but I highly recommend if you have read CMH!! Both are great books!!”
- Cross My Heart by Katie Klein <—and here’s book #1 … “Jaden is driven and focused, Harvard Med School within reach. Parker has a past—a reputation—and the rumors about his mysterious habits abound. So there’s no reason why, when they’re assigned to work together on a project in English, they should discover they have anything in common, or even like each other, and they definitely shouldn’t be falling in love.”
- Unbeautifully Loved (Breathe Again) by Emma Grayson <— I asked for a few recommendations for police officer novels and this one was on the list! Looks right up my alley!! Nicole said: “I would recommend Unbeautifully Loved by Emma Grayson. The heroine is on the run from her abusive ex with her child and best friend. Of course, she meets the hot hero who just happens to be a cop. This read has everything your looking for. I loved it.” and Natalie agrees: “ I read Unbeautifully loved too it was soooo good 4.5 stars for sure!”
- Protecting What’s His (A Line of Duty Novel) (Entangled Brazen) by Tessa Bailey <— this author’s police books were recommended a ton, too! Mandy says: “Have you read Tessa Bailey’s Line of Duty series? It’s chock full of dirty talkin’ bad boy cops.” and Lori agrees: “Love Tessa Baileys Line of Duty series! I will read anything she writes! Check out Protecting what’s his…” and I just checked out the others in the series and this looks like FUN!! In fact, I have to put up the reading order so I can play in it.
- His Risk to Take (Entangled Ever After) by Tessa Bailey
- Officer Off Limits (A Line of Duty Novel) (Entangled Brazen) by Tessa Bailey
- Uncommon Passion by Anne Calhoune <— not bargain priced but it’s been brought up a few times (Michelle suggested it saying: “I am reading one right now called “Uncommon Passion”…..it is good so far!!!” and Pamela agreed: “Uncommon Passion” by Anne Calhoun was really good”). And that synopsis has me saying yes!! “She bids on sexy SWAT officer Ben Harris at a bachelor auction, confident he’ll give her the night of her life and nothing more. But Ben is jaded and detached, living his life in an endless cycle of danger-fueled adrenaline jags, drinking, and sex…” Plus, hey! I think I recognize the cover model. *blush*