Tarryn Fisher’s LATEST (THE WRONG FAMILY) IS UP FOR PREORDER!!!! You know I’m so going to devour this one… right up my psych-thriller alley!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!! 😬😁👏👏👏👏 “...The Wrong Family, the next gripping, unputdownable, twist-filled thriller from Tarryn Fisher, New York Times bestselling author of the blockbuster The Wives!”
<— 7:13am BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!!! HANDS DOWN BY MARIANA ZAPATA IS LIVE!!! I’m working on the list as we speak (I know… I’m late, just started) but the HUGE HIT OF THE DAY that we’ve all been waiting for… IS LIVE!!!
Mony: …so happy to hear that Marianne Zapata will be releasing a new book in July!! It’s called “Hands Down”…it’s about Zac, the roommate in Wall of Winnipeg’s house. He was the awesome gorgeous footballer who was trying to get it together after an injury… 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
IT’S TIME FOR THE FRIDAY FINDS and we found a BUNCH of stuff to read for the weekend. 😀
But first… huge book news!! Two newses!!! <— I know. That’s SO wrong. 😉
Colleen Hoover’s upcoming PARANORMAL release “LAYLA” is up for preorder!! Oooooh this one sounds like an angsty doozy!!! The love of his life is attacked, and though she eventually recovers… she’s different.
“…In order to put their relationship back on track, Leeds whisks Layla away to the bed-and-breakfast where they first met. Once they arrive, Layla’s behavior takes a bizarre turn. And that’s just one of many inexplicable occurrences.
Also, we had 6 new Reader Questions yesterday, so check them out in case you might know the answer to one.
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- EXTENDED THROUGH JUNE!!! ➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. 😲👏👏👏 WE ARE LOVING IT!
- Letting Go by L.A. Fiore <— LIVE!! SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!! “…Years later, tired of existing but not living, I quit my job in Manhattan, sold my condo and moved to a log cabin in Wyoming. When I wake in the bed of Killian Reid, mistaken for a one-night stand, I never imagined I’d fall for the man. But I did. Not at first; a slow fall, so gradual I didn’t realize I was no longer falling. I’d been given a second chance at a happily ever after. And then Brock Callahan walks back into my life…“
- Wild Thing: A Vampire Paranormal Romance (Blueblood Vampires Book 2) by Michelle Hercules
- Can I Give My Husband Back?: A totally laugh out loud and uplifting page turner by Kristen Bailey
- Ghost Writer (Haunted Souls Book 8) by Pandora Pine
- Kiwi Strong (New Zealand Ever After Book 3) by Rosalind James <— Jan loves this series!
Jan: Kiwi Strong by Rosalind James is out on 19th June. I’m enjoying the series and have preordered this one. 😀
- Wyatt’s Wager (Cowboys of Cauldron Valley Book 6) by Caroline Lee
- Stolen: A Sci-Fi Alien Romance (Fated Mates of the Kalixian Warriors Book 2) by Presley Hall
- Serendipity by Lisa Chalmers
- A Little Bit Wicked (The Wickeds: Dark Knights at Bayside Book 1) by Melissa Foster <— LIVE!! MELISSA FOSTER’S LATEST! “...If you think bikers are all the same, you haven’t met the Dark Knights. The Dark Knights are a motorcycle club, not a gang. Their members stick together like family and will stop at nothing to keep their communities safe. Their stories are told in the same loving, passionate voice readers have come to adore in Melissa’s other series. Some of the Wickeds’ love stories will be hilariously fun and deeply emotional, others will tear at your heartstrings and include injections of humor, but they will all leave you wishing you could climb between the pages and join them!”
- Loner by Harloe Rae <— RECLUSIVE ALERT! “…a well-equipped biker pulls over to save me. One glance at the scowl Crawford Doxe is wearing proves he isn’t impressed with the task. My efforts to change his mind deflate faster than the shredded tire at our feet. But disgruntled or not, my so-called hero still agrees to fix my flat...” Nancy enjoyed this one!
Nancy: I started LONER last night. He is a recluse. I was hoping it wasn’t another slow-burn romance. At 25% it turned so “HOT” I was afraid my Kindle would short circuit!!
Also make sure to check out these latest posts:
- Isabel Lucero – Kingston Brothers Series Reading Order + Five Fun Facts & a signed book giveaway! <— Today’s newsletter sponsor!! 😀 Just comment on that post to enter.
- Reader Question – What do you know about Passionflix?<— P.S. You can now watch it on your TV so I’m now a member!! 😀 Check out the post and see what we think!
Alexis: I’ve had Passionflix for awhile now. I enjoy watching the movies.
Tiffany: Just bought my subscription yesterday and I love it! now my only burning question is WHEN WILL MATCHMAKER REPLACEMENT BE RELEASED?? lol
Lynn: I loved Gabriels Inferno and The Will. I liked The Protector, Hollywood Dirt.
Ashley: I have watched Gabriels Inferno multiple time and loved it! Can’t wait for part 2