Friday the 13th!! Perfect day to stay home and read. And look, I found us some freebies and bargains to help entertain us while we stay inside, in case…. you know… you didn’t already have enough books on your e-reader, to choose from. Hehe. Ahhhh but we can never have too many choices when it comes to books though, right? Oh sure, now it might take us an hour to two to settle on our choice for the evening, but at least we have choices!
NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free and bargain e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- Our Husband (a humorous romantic mystery) by Stephanie Bond
- Sleepless in Savannah by Rita Herron <— this one looks like fun!
- Sleeping Roses (Dead Roses #1) by RaShelle Workman
- Stolen Secrets (Sisters of Spirit 3) by Nancy Radke
- Until Next Time: The Angel Chronicles, Book 1 by Amy Lignor “How does a girl choose between the one who steals her heart and the one who owns her soul?”
- Thrall (Daughters Of Lilith) by Jennifer Quintenz –> highschool YA paranormal
- Her Dear and Loving Husband (Loving Husband Trilogy) by Meredith Allard –> Paranormal historical romance and a witch!
- Her Loving Husband’s Curse (The Loving Husband Trilogy) by Meredith Allard –> Thanks Missygirl for pointing out that this one is free too!!
- Texas Lily (Too Hard To Handle, Book 1) by Patricia Rice
- When The Runway Went South by Lois Kasznia <—- NY model escapes the craziness by moving to Texas next door to an uninterested cowboy. hehe. I love when that happens!
- Protector (Crossfire) by Gennita Low
- Drawn by Marie Lamba
- Missing In Action by Pam Champagne
- Subtle Magic (Subtle Lovers, Book One) by Beth Kery
- Wraith by Edie Claire
- Glimpse (Zellie Wells #1) by Stacey Wallace Benefiel
- Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols <— I’m reviewing this one tonight, but wanted to give you a preview as to what I thought. I LOVED IT! It’s YA, sure, but I couldn’t put the book down and devoured it from 10pm to 3am without stopping. Something about that forbidden aspect that had me hooked, and at this price, I was thrilled!
- Forget You by Jennifer Echols <— I hear this one from the same author, is just as good! I shall be reading it soon.
- What the Heart Wants (Soulmate Series: Book One) by Kelli McCracken <— oooh actually this one looks so good!! He’s a celebrity, and he can sense her emotions (a psychic bond with her)
- Soul Search (A Soul Thieves Book) by Amber Scott
- My Cheeky Angel – Angels Love Romance (Angels with Attitudes) by Mimi Barbour <— another cute looking one!! Tomboy girls turns sexy and her playboy friend doesn’t know what to do with himself. LOL!
- Untitled by Jackie Chanel <— up and coming blues/rock star and his pretty neighbor (that he just can’t seem to get along with…). Oh right. I’ve started it and that’s where I left off I’m sure there’s much more to come.
- Dirty Little Secrets (Sexy Suspense) by Julie Leto <—- looks good to me!
- Dirty Little Lies (Sexy Suspense) by Julie Leto
- Phantom Pleasures (Forsyth Phantoms) by by Julie Leto
- KISS OF AN ANGEL (Paranormal Romance / Guardian Angel Romance) by Janelle Denison
- Emily’s Affair by Elijana Kindel <—- okay, really. The cover is just wayyyyy too gorgeous not to put this on the list. No clue if it’s great or not (but the premise looks good) but that cover? yep!
- Through Her Eyes by Beth Kery
- Swept Away by Marsha Canham
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps: