Latest Free & Bargain e-Books – Friday July 13th 2012

by Maryse on July 13, 2012 · 9 comments

in eBook Deals

Friday the 13th!! Perfect day to stay home and read. ;) And look, I found us some freebies and bargains to help entertain us while we stay inside, in case…. you know… you didn’t already have enough books on your e-reader, to choose from. Hehe. Ahhhh but we can never have too many choices when it comes to books though, right? Oh sure, now it might take us an hour to two to settle on our choice for the evening, but at least we have choices!

NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.

Free and bargain e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).

Freebies:

Bargains:

Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps:

Download Kindle for PC
Download Kindle for MAC
Download Kindle for iPhone

Download Kindle for Blackberry
Download Kindle for iPad (that’s how I’m reading these!)
Download Kindle for Android

MissyGirl July 13, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Her Loving Husband’s Curse, Meredith Allard’s second book in The Loving Husband Trilogy, is also free!

Maggie July 13, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Yay! I was looking for something light after finishing The Reluctant Dom yesterday and a couple of these look like they’ll fit the bill. :) Thank you, Maryse!

sara July 14, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Just finished Wraith. Its YA and so good. Loved the characters and the writing. Couldn’t put it down until I finished. Also started reading the Runway went south one and deleted after the first few chapters.. wouldn’t recommend that one. Thanks for the freebies lists.. love them

Jackie D. July 14, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Just finished Sleeping Roses. Didn’t love it at all. Shallow with minimal romance. For the record-it’s neither scary or paranormal.

Maryse July 14, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Christina on my Facebook page just said this about Emily’s Affair: “Emily’s Affair, don’t know where I saw this book now but I thought it was good :)

Jill July 14, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Got 20% into Untitled and stopped. I may try to pick it up later though. It started well, but it is dragging…. I was even skipping pages and looking ahead to see if things changed. Not so much from what I can tell. I was really hoping it would be a good. Maybe I set my sights too high… Got some great reviews. Has anyone read it yet?

Maryse July 14, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Yep that’s exactly where I ended off (20%). Wasn’t sure if it was just me considering the promising amazon reviews. I’m not officially out of it yet but im curious, too. Anyone else?

Mint July 15, 2012 at 11:09 AM

I seriously need to visit your site like daily. Now it’s Sunday and Freebies are no longer freebies and bargains give me like less than a dollar discount. :(

Fritzie July 20, 2012 at 10:19 PM

thank you for the list maryse. i have read emily’s affair and absolutely enjoyed it! alpha male alert! :)