Okay so I’m posting a midweek bargain/freebies post, ’cause I’ve been happily inundated with all sorts of awesome finds, and who knows how long some of these will be priced this way, right? I felt the need to post them right away.
Seeee? Sometimes I’m a little late with this post on Fridays, but sometimes I make up for that, nicely, don’t I? Tee hee!!
NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free and bargain e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- Escorted by Claire Kent <— Really enjoyed it! Was free now bargain priced, but overall, a very good read. Nothing too angsty, but the situation on it’s own is angsty enough. Titillating!
- Wethering the Storm by Samantha Towle <– on PRE-ORDER (Author Samantha Towle said on her Facebook: “**For all of you in the USA, I’ve been advised that WETHERING THE STORM pre-order price has been dropped!! For how long this *sale* will be on for I have no clue, so you might want to get it while you can!**”) <— update: the link is no longer working so I’m assuming the deal is over?
- Rule by Jay Crownover <— Jessica suggested this one saying: “Maryse, I found another book to add to your bad boy book list. His name alone is bada**. 4% in and I’m already hooked.” and Nikki said: “I read this yesterday and it was great! Love Rule”
- Hard to Love by Kendall Ryan <— JUST released. I haven’t read it yet but he’s a cage fighter… and *ahem*. He has another job. Synopsis got me!
- Just Breathe by Kendall Grey <— book #3 in the Just Breathe trilogy just released! (and book #1 is free up there). Rock star/paranormal
- Veer (Clayton Falls) by Alyssa Rose Ivy (book #2 after the freebie above)
- Falling for the Ghost of You by Nicole Christie <— thanks to Jordan who found us this one and says: “Have not read it, but it was in my wish list…”
- Holly and Her Naughty eReader by Julianne Spencer <— Katie found us this one! “I found another book that I think a lot of us could relate to. It’s about a girl who is addicted to reading her Kindle.”
- Miss Me Not by Tiffany King
- The Valentine’s Arrangement by Kelsie Leverich – Sabrina says: “I enjoyed this!! Short story but good!!!”
–> Check out all of the past freebies and bargains posts here: http://www.maryse.net/category/news/bargain-and-freebie-ebooks. BUT!!! Keep in mind. Many of these older bargain prices and freebies are temporary so they won’t all still be valid. Always verify with Amazon’s pricing first before finalizing your checkout.