Fifty Shades Movie Tickets are on sale now!!!

by Maryse on January 11, 2015 · 7 comments

in News

Eeeeeep!!! Who’s GOING??? WHO IS GOING to see this movie?? I MUST SEE IT!!! We all know this trilogy rocked my world back in 2011, and I can’t wait to recapture that feeling in images. Check out my reviews (you’ll see ;) ):

That trailer…. *whoooooo* *fans self* Yesssssss I wonder if it will be as good as the book, if it will be able to capture it’s incredible romance-angst “essence” and extreme emotion, but honestly, no matter what… I cannot miss this.

Mr. Grey will see you in theaters Valentine’s Day. Get your tickets now.

Advance tickets for Universal Pictures’ FIFTY SHADES OF GREY are now available.

If that’s not enough, check out this all-new TV spot for the film.

YouTube responded to TubePress with an HTTP 410 - No longer available

Pia January 11, 2015 at 3:34 PM

Yes yes yes …. have been looking forward to this movie for a loooong time :) Have already booked the tickets :)

MichelleS January 11, 2015 at 3:41 PM

No way. I am waaaaaay too embarrassed to go see this. I will have to wait for it “on video”.

Fabi January 11, 2015 at 5:02 PM

Me too MichelleS. I’ll be all over the DVD, but no public movie theater for me. Same with Magic Mike. As much as I wanted to see it, it had to be in the privacy of my own home.

Michelle F January 11, 2015 at 5:17 PM

I’m going to wait to watch it at home too. I admit I’m a doubter, I just don’t see this amazing emotionally sensual journey translating to the big screen. And I’m not crazy about the casting. Jamie Dornan is completely beautiful, but I don’t see him as Christian Grey. I really hope I’m wrong about this and won’t mind eating my words. But I’ll definitely watch it!

Sharon January 11, 2015 at 5:38 PM

I am going to watch it as soon as I can! My only decision is whether to drag my husband (he’s a trooper and will go if I ask) or get a group of my friends to go. But there is no way I am going to miss Christian Grey on the big screen! Michelle F, I wasn’t sure at first, but then I reread the books with him and what-her-face, and I am OK with them. I hated Charlie Hunnam and I am a huge Jax Teller junkie!

On another note, I’m reading The Pact (about 65% in) and I am loving this story. I like the bluntness of the author and I love that neither character is wishy-washy.

Lynnel January 11, 2015 at 10:39 PM

My friends and I already have our tickets, February 15 at 4:45!

I LOVED the books, & I believe that this is a LOVE story, pure & simple. If you read any of Joey Hill or Cherise Sinclair books, you know that 50 Shades is NOT about BDSM. Not even close. It’s simply a Fairy Tale. Beautiful, Rich, Broken Man falls in love with Plain, Sweet, Naive Girl.

Now, I just wish Charlie Hunnam was playing Christian!!!!

Betty P. January 13, 2015 at 10:30 AM

Maryse, I’m going!!!!! I got tickets for a group of us on 2/12/15 at 8 pm and I’m going with another group on 2/13/15 also. Woohoo I can’t wait.