BIG NEWS!!! TONS OF NEWS!!! And not just news, but I found a plethora of extremely highly anticipated books now up for pre-order by our absolute FAVORITE authors. *thud* I swear I squeed and started bouncing in my chair ’cause OMG. No. The news today. SO SO SOOOOOOOO GOOD!! And I’m not done posting it (there’s TONS) so stick with me as I add more on today’s “news” list for the next hour or so. Click around and check out the goodies.
“YES. UnDeserving is still coming. Of course it’s coming! And yes, I’m still hoping to have it out by the end of this year. And yes, I’m still planning on having UnDying out at some point in 2017.”
The Goodreads Choice Awards 2016 are up and ready for voting!!! I can’t wait to play in the categories and choose my favorites!!! Quite a few that I’ve read and LOVED! YAY MY FAVORITES!!!
Judith McNaught‘s entire backlist is now finally available in ebook format!!! I created a post featuring some of the MOST READER RECOMMENDED books to start you off. I hear she is AWE-SOME!!!!!!
“PassionFlix is a studio dedicated to the romance market, and bringing your favorite romance novels to life. They have already optioned a ton of great novels, and Hollywood Dirt is the first adaptation they are filming. What’s great about PassionFlix is that they are 100% committed to staying true to the novels…”
C.D. Reiss also has an announcement to make, ’cause of Alessandra’s announcement up there. Tee hee! *whoops* I’m not sure if she was ready to let this fun secret out, but it’s out now, and she deserves a celebration, too! ‘Cause one of HER books has ALSO been optioned by that movie production company. She says:
“…if you follow her links, you’re going to happen to see Hardball on the list of movies being made by Passionflix studios.
This is amazing and I’m as proud as you could imagine to have Dash come to life with this fantastic team. Our hope is for a Spring 2018 release for Hardball….”
J.D. Robb announced her pre-order AND cover reveal of her upcoming “In Death” book ➔ Secrets in Death: An Eve Dallas Novel (In Death, Book 45)
“All I want for Christmas is my very own Maddox.” <— !!!!! YES PLEASE!
“…while I promise that Jaded Hearts is coming VERY SOON, I wanted to do something special to say thank you for all that patience. Thank you to you all and thank you to the characters that I love immensely.
The best way that I know how to do that is to give in to their demanding voices and give them – and you – a little taste of … more.
So, in that mindset came this little surprise. The first three Hope Town Books are bundled with almost 10K words of bonus material between the three. Also, the family tree to keep the group clear on which siblings and parents belong to each other has FINALLY be added. See, I listen!
Let me stress that this series is far from over. Every three books I will bundle them…”
Now for some news that will make us just LOSE IT… with excitement.
LOOK AT THESE PRE-ORDERS I JUST FOUND!!!!!!
- Needing the Memories: The Rocker…Series Novella by Terri Anne Browning – December 6th 2016
- Mr. Match: A Mister Standalone (The Mister Series Book 5) by J.A. Huss - December 7th 2016
- Scarlet Stone by Jewel E. Ann – December 10th 2016
- Bestie: Joker’s Wrath MC by Bella Jewel – December 13th 2016
- Worth The Wait: A McKinney/Walker Novel (The McKinney Brothers) by Claudia Connor - January 10th 2017
- Separation Games (The Games Duet Book 2) by C.D. Reiss - January 11th 2017
- Commander in Chief (White House Book 2) by Katy Evans – January 11th 2017
- Phantom Kiss (Chicagoland Vampires) by Chloe Neill - January 17th 2017
- Next To Never (The Fall Away Series) by Penelope Douglas - January 17th 2017
- Preppy: The Life and Death of Samuel Clearwater Part TWO (King Series Book 6) by T.M. Frazier - January 24th 2017
- Every Little Thing (Hart’s Boardwalk) by Samantha Young - March 7th 2017
- Bombshell (Hollywood A-List Book 1) by C.D. Reiss – May 1st 2017
- Pipe Dreams (A Brooklyn Bruisers Novel) by Sarina Bowen - May 2nd 2017
- The Next Flame (The Fall Away Series) by Penelope Douglas – May 2nd 2017
- Deadmen Walking by Sherrilyn Kenyon – May 9th 2017
- White Hot: A Hidden Legacy Novel by Ilona Andrews – May 30th 2017
- Shadow Reaper (A Shadow Rider Novel) by Christine Feehan - May 30th 2017
- Dating You / Hating You by Christina Lauren – June 6th 2017
- The Farthest Edge (The Honey Series) by Kristen Ashley – June 6th 2017 <— COVER IS UP TOO NOW!!!!
- Come Sundown by Nora Roberts - June 6th 2017
- Silver Silence (Psy-Changeling Trinity) by Nalini Singh – June 13th 2017
- Salvaged: A Saints of Denver Novel by Jay Crownover - June 20th 2017
- Make Me Stay: The Panic Series by Sidney Halston – June 27th 2017
- Wicked Kiss by Rebecca Zanetti – July 4th 2017
- Wildfire: A Hidden Legacy Novel by Ilona Andrews – July 25th 2017
- Dragonsworn (Dark-Hunter Novels) by Sherrilyn Kenyon – August 1st 2017
- After the Game (Field Party Book 3) by Abbi Glines – August 22nd 2017
- Kiss My Boots (The Coming Home Series Book 2) by Harper Sloan – August 29th 2017
- Intensity (Chronicles of Nick) by Sherrilyn Kenyon - September 5th 2017