Latest Paranormal & Contemporary Romance Book Releases – February 12th 2013 (+ author news too!)

by Maryse on February 12, 2013 · 10 comments

in eBook Deals, Latest Book Releases, News

Here is today’s latest list of romance book releases! Also, since there were so many new upcoming books available in pre-order format on Amazon (from authors we love!!), I added all of that good news, too! Oh and of course, a few of today’s freebies & bargains in the mix!

NEWS (and freebies and bargains:)

PARANORMAL RELEASES:

CONTEMPORARY RELEASES:

Shelley February 12, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Maryse,
Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead (3rd book in the Bloodlines series) is also out today! YAY!! I know you were a fan of Vampire Academy, and I know you haven’t started Bloodlines yet, but Adrian is uh-mazing! I’ve been waiting for this book since June.

Stevie Kisner February 12, 2013 at 12:04 PM

A new contemporary out today also (one that I’ve been looking forward to): Suspended, by Taryn Elliott. Up on the publisher’s site right now, and due on Amazon sometime this afternoon. Pub’s site: http://www.loose-id.com/suspended.html

Hollie February 12, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Karina Halles “The Devils Metal” is also free today.

I love this post! Nothing beats loading some free books on the kindle that I never would have stumbled upon otherwise. Thanks!

Maryse February 12, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Thanks guys!!! :D

Kim Cheeseman February 12, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Thanks for keeping us up to date!!!!!!!!!!!
Loving me some DEX and Perry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
(I am so freakin hooked that Indigo Spell is setting on my Kindle Fire while I am reading #5 of Terror in Experiment) BUT I have to find out if Dex & Perry are going to every get back together?.?.?.
Kim

Missy R. February 12, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Jeanie V February 12, 2013 at 2:27 PM

I just finished If You Stay this morning. Great read! The story is told through Mila & Pax Tate’s POV. Pax Tate is an “a*#~@/e”, seriously. That’s what the snyopsis says and the reason I wanted to read this book lol! But he’s got his reasons… I highly recommend this book:)

Sarah February 12, 2013 at 2:47 PM

There is also Book 1 of the Chaos Novel by Kristen Ashley available for pre-order which i can’t wait to read ^_^

Helen February 13, 2013 at 9:38 AM

If you stay by Courtney Cole was GREAT!! My only wish is that it was longer, would love to have read more about Pax & Mila. Highly recommend this one!

Tricia February 13, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Holy crap! Thanks for posting the new releases!!