A Quick update: Check out the latest indie book releases by some of our favorite authors!

by Maryse on March 25, 2013 · 12 comments

I know tomorrow is my official “new releases” post day, but I couldn’t resist posting the latest indie book releases that I just found about.

Tomorrow is gonna be a HUGE reading day for me considering J.R. Ward’s Lover At Last: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood will be finally on my Kindle tomorrow (*squeeeeeeee* Blay & Qhuinn!!!). I feel like I’ve been waiting FOREVER!!!

BUT!! We’ve got a few highly anticipated indie release below, too. Oh!! And a bargain price for a book I really enjoyed!

NEW RELEASES (today!!)

BARGAINS!

Tracy Dalton March 25, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Cannot wait for Lover at Last!!!!!!!!!!!! wish I could call in sick tomorrow, lol!!!!

nicole siggens March 25, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Does anyone know how many books will be in the Find you in the dark series? I really want to read it but I prefer to wait until all books are released. I thought it was a trilogy but reading someones review on book #2. They said Clay and Maggie story had a perfect ending.

Melanie March 25, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Just bought Light in the Shadows, couldn’t wait! I have been stocking Amazon all day..lol

Shannon March 25, 2013 at 2:54 PM

I can’t get past the spelling of names in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. I just can’t. Qhuinn? Why all the extra (or should I say exhtra) letters?

AmberLanae March 25, 2013 at 3:00 PM

So excited you posted this!! Just finished (about an hour ago) Find You In The Dark and was wondering when the sequel was conning out. Serious happy dancing going on right now!!

Ashley March 25, 2013 at 3:15 PM

Oh geez, oh geez. I am on Phury’s story with BDB, and now I think I need to pause and read Light in the Shadows, I didn’t even know it was coming out today. GAH!!!!!!! I also should re read BD, and I’m in the midst of a KA series. Oh Lordy. I think I’m official wish I could read all these right this minute!

Christy March 25, 2013 at 3:48 PM

Oh Yeah!! Can’t wait for Blay and Qhuinn, so excited!!

Jenni March 25, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Agreed! It totally feels like we have been waiting for Blay and Qhinn’s story FOREVER!

LucyLou March 25, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Thanks for reminding us about “Lover at Last” going live tomorrow, Maryse. :) I am sooooo excited! I love all the BDB books!!!

Tricia Edwards March 25, 2013 at 9:52 PM

cant wait. The BDB, Vlad, and still got Travis to read…..Gonna be a great week starting soon!!!!

tracey March 26, 2013 at 1:48 AM

Twice Tempted by Jeaniene Frost is out today 26th March which will tide me over till 28th when Lover at Last out here in UK.

Deanna March 26, 2013 at 1:52 AM

And Elisabeth Naughton continues her Eternal Guardians series with Titus’s book BOUND yesterday.