An update on the latest book releases that finally just went live on Amazon!

by Maryse on February 26, 2013 · 17 comments

Just a quick update since none of these books made it on time on today’s “Latest Book Releases” post. It appears Amazon had an unusual delay and while we were anxiously awaiting these books to be available yesterday (or this morning), they were missing in action.

However!!! They finally made it on Amazon tonight. So here they are in case you missed ‘em:

LucyLou February 27, 2013 at 3:41 AM

Just finished “Never Too Far” and loved it. I really have a Rush Crush now. :) Thank you Abbi for writing these 2 books that told such a wonderful story. Absolutely Loved the story!! Loved it, Loved It, LOVED IT!!! And once again Maryse, thanks for recommendation!!! :) Now I have got to go to sleep! I couldn’t put it down and am exhausted (in a good way).

Minha (BrazilianGirl) February 27, 2013 at 7:27 AM

Wow… I just got Never to Far,
How come it already has over 600 reviews in one day???? Amazing!!!
I see my TBR list is chiding again!!! :)

hazel February 27, 2013 at 8:54 AM

Just finish “Never Too Far”" it was great. Loved it.

tina February 27, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Woah – great that I have another kristen ashley book to get my teeth into at last! Thanks for the list of new releases – you made my day – other than the fact that Never Too Far still hasnt been released on Amazon for uk readers – seems stupid to me to do that – either release a book everywhere at once or dont! :( never mind hopefully it will be out by the time i finish with Raid – thank you maryse for all you do for us!

Jennifer C February 27, 2013 at 9:08 AM

Thank Goodness I have a 15 hour car ride starting today!!!

beth February 27, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Loved Never to Far…kinda bummed that it ended the way it ended thought, Totally left you hanging for a 3rd book

Kristine February 27, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Bravo Abbi on another amazing book! All I can say is that I have not cried reading a book like that in a long time. I am crossing my fingers for a third book.

LucyLou February 27, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Congrats Abbi, Never Too Far is #1 on Kindle!!!! :) And soooo deserved!!!

Dina February 27, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Hi Guys- Can Raid be read as a stand-alone? or do I need to read the whole unfinished heroes series?

Minha (Brazilian Girl) February 27, 2013 at 6:28 PM

I was wondering the same thing Dina. I am sure Maryse will find out for us! :)

Jen February 27, 2013 at 7:24 PM

You could read Raid as a stand alone, but like all KA series, previous characters pop up.

Nancy February 27, 2013 at 9:20 PM

I’m at 54% into Raid. AWESOME!!! Way to go Kristen

Kristine February 27, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Just finished Raid. Yet another amazing KA book! I am adding Raiden to my top 5 alpha men!
Can’t wait to see what comes next…….

Penny February 28, 2013 at 5:38 AM

How come I cannot find Never Too Far on my kindle Paperwrite?

Nicole Kruppa February 28, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Read Never Too Far yeasterday. LOVE LOVE LOVED it! Now I’m re reading all my bookmarks. Eeeeek. There were times when I wanted to smack Rush but I soon got over it. And Blair still had me wanting to pet and cuddle her. Oh and a bear hug to Woods, he needs his book! The dedication had me smiling from ear to ear! Thanks Abbi!!! My Rush Crush is burning full force!

LucyLou February 28, 2013 at 12:52 PM

YES Nicole Kruppa!!!! Great Idea!! Woods does need his own book!!!! I love him! I hope Abbi will bless us with that!

Zez February 28, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Argh another week to go in the uk for never too far!