Wait!!?? Is today Tuesday?!! ’Cause looking at today’s “earlybird” releases, it is LOADED in our favorite authors and highly anticipated books that we’ve been waiting for (and some that we didn’t know about but OMG the blurbs!!!), and I could SWEAR this list is as good as, if not better than some of Tuesday’s “official release days”. Like that one to the left (Logan Kade!!!) and Breaking Her by R.K. Lilley just to name a few. *thud*
It is INSANE how many good books are out right now. The authors all went crazy late last night and planted our book-easter eggs I think… and we just found ‘em? Well well well!! This is about the best “early-bird easter egg hunt” I’ve been on in awhile because they all look yummy! I think all of ‘em were only released LATE last night, and then this morning and HOLY MOLY the earlybirds are incredible and by so many of our favorite authors. Looks like the next two days will be made of book-awesomeness!
P.S. Almost done Night Shifts Black and I will be reviewing it today. I am between THREE books right now (She Dims the Stars, Unseen Messages: a survival romance novel by Pepper Winters and Night Shifts Black by Alyson Santos, ALL good, each one I want to finish, but all of ‘em were “calling me” SO hard that I squirreled like mad. I finally settled on this latest release ’cause me ‘n Kandace are buddy reading it.
LIVE RIGHT NOW, YOU GUYS!!!!
- Logan Kade by Tijan <—- TIJAN/LOGAN ALERT!!!! I know there are some girls right here that are MAD about him, and my eardrums are about to split from the squeeing.
Grey: OMG Logan! How did I forget the Kade brothers on my 3 BBF’s in an elevator list BTW… I’m gonna have to jump ship to a different elevator, I mean, a girl needs a little elevator variety in her life, right? So I’m gonna press the pause button on the Tied Man, i haven’t gotten very far into it, because, it’s been a crazy weekend, and um, well… it’s Logan, you guys get it, right? *squee*
Jean: OMG you guys, just saw the cover for Logan (Tijan) …and I’m squealing like a little girl!
Fabi: Jean, that cover for Logan … how much of a sicko would you think me if I tell you I may lick my Kindle when the book arrives? hot, hot, hot
Jean: Omg that cover! Logan Kade is MINE!
Fabi: Uh, sorry Jean but you’re going to have to share Logan. He’s not all that broken. and yup, that’s my lickable cover
Amy: I’m a Mason girl *peeks around for Tessa* but I am pretty dang excited about Logan’s book…and then we get two more full FCH books after that plus a couple of novellas? *puts back of hand to forehead and falls back on sofa*
- Breaking Her (Love is War Book 2) by R.K. Lilley <— LIVE LIVE LIVE EARLY YOU GUYS!!! I won’t read the blurb ’cause I still have to read book #1 but SO many here LOVED #1 so I’m excited!!
Tessa: Breaking Her by RK Lilley, the second after Breaking Him (Love is War Book 1), is coming out on March 29. You know what else is coming out on that date? Yep, Logan. What is with these authors and their desire to make me go insane? It broke my heart! CH warning, but the romance and love was there, but totally toxic. I can’t wait for book two!
Janet: I’m waiting with baited breath!
Carlotta: Girls I just finished reading Breaking Him by R.K. Lilley…my reaction: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOVE LOVE LOVE ANGST ANGST ANGST, I love Scarlett( the heroine) sooooo much!!! and the story is…I haven’t words!!!! please reading this book!!!
- Covet Not by Arden Aoide <— WHOA TO THIS BLURB! DARK READ ALERT? CULT? I’m not 100% sure what it’s about but it sounds dark… “From the womb, she was owned. Shula Kelley was signed away before her first breath, just like everyone else in secessionist Texas. She was called beautiful like it meant something important. Like it would get her a kind husband, or one less cruel. She hoped Jared Agnesson was kind. And the devil you know is still the devil…” I love the sound of this one!
- #Rev (GearShark Book 2) by Cambria Hebert
- Rushing the Goal (Assassins Series Book 8) by Toni Aleo <— HOCKEY PLAYER & A SINGLE MOM ALERT! ”…he had gotten used to being alone, a recluse, but even he had to admit it was getting old. He was lonely. Hockey wasn’t enough anymore. He wanted a family; he wanted his true love, and Lucy and Angie were just that.”
- Sinful Love (Sinful Nights Book 4) by Lauren Blakely <— FINAL BOOK IN THE SERIES (not sure if they can be read as standalone… looks like each one is a bout a different family member) “…he’ll have to learn to let her in if he ever wants to fully heal from the past… The problem is, she knows something about the night his family shattered. She has the missing puzzle piece…but neither one of them realizes it…“
- Hot as Hell by Monette Michaels
- Touch the Sky (Free Fall Book 1) by Christina Lee & Nyrae Dawn <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT! Both authors are fantastic! Two old childhood friends that were separated by circumstances meet again in a bar as adults… “Neither man expects the fierce connection pulling them together. Unfortunately, ignoring their problems doesn’t make them disappear. Gabriel’s internal struggles are serious…dangerous.”
- The Perfect Sub (Iron Eagle Gym Book 2) by <— M/M ROMANCE (but it’s a sequel to the first book so I won’t read the blurb…)
- Love in Bloom (De La Fuente Family Book 3) by Lexi Buchanan <— SPORTS STAR FAKE ENGAGEMENT FOR HIS IMAGE ALERT! “Happy to be nearly done with the woman who had made his life hell, Mateo was floored when he learned the truth. Who was the real Caprice? Thoughts of ending it with her were quickly set aside as he discovered the real her…”
- Close to You (Sunshine and Happiness Book 3) by Skylar M. Cates <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT! “Ever since he saved him from a humiliation at school, Marc has loved Tomas. The last thing he expects is for Tomas to love him back. To keep his best friend, Marc revisits an abusive past he’s tried to forget…”
- Behind Closed Doors: The Foundation by Diana McKinley <— M/M ROMANCE “But as Ben prepares for his graduation, the violence at home reaches a breaking point and he flees. When Cord realizes what has been going on behind the Alcott’s doors, it’s a race against time for him to find Ben and then open his heart to…”
- Guilty Needs by Shiloh Walker <— HER BEST FRIEND’S HUSBAND ALERT! “I know you love him… Not the words you want to hear from your best friend. Especially when the him she is talking about is the man she’s married to. But when Alyssa Hutchins said those words, Bree realized her best friend knew the one secret she’d hoped to keep hidden for always. Just before she died, Alyssa asked Bree to promise her something, but it’s a promise that Bree isn’t sure she can keep….”
- New Blue (Blue Series Book 5) by Jules Barnard <— RICH BOY PROBLEMS & THE WOMAN THAT HATES HIM ON SIGHT (and it can be read as a standalone!) “Hayden, the head of HR, hates Adam on the spot, finding every way possible to put him in his place–and suddenly the lackey job his father found him gets interesting…”
- Feels like Summertime by Tammy Falkner <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT! “Katie is married with three kids and one more on the way, but when she shows up at Lake Fisher with her kids, danger trails her all the way there. I could do a lot of things. I could leave and go home. I could stay and deal with it. But what I want most of all is just to take care of Katie…”
- You Can’t Catch Me by Cassie Mae & Becca Ann <— SOUNDS LIKE A FUN YA BOOK ALERT! SHE’S GAINED SOME WEIGHT over the summer vacation and she’s struggling with it in her new school year… “…the new track coach is getting major flack for being a little chunky, and all I’m trying to do is convince the team that I’m not running slower because of her coaching style. Oh, and did I mention that I’m totally falling face-first in “like” with some guy I met in a cemetery? And no one understands it just because he’s also a little chunky. But he’s also adorable and wonderfully weird and I don’t care what they say, his look sure does it for me. But… I don’t know… how can I be in “like” with someone, when I have no clue how to like myself anymore?“
- Hunter <— MAFIA ALERT AND OH MY THIS SOUNDS SO GOOD!!!!! She’s a mafia princess, but her dad “sells her” to repay a debt. “The day my father sold my thirteen year old body to pay off a five year old debt was the day my mother stole me in the dead of night. She protected me as she was supposed to. My father may have been the king, but my mother was the queen. The mafia blood was hers. That was ten years ago. Now… the devil was on the loose…” and then!!!! The blurb gets even better!!!!
- Dare Me by Rebecca Shea <— A DARE BETWEEN CO-WORKERS ALERT! A bunch of coworkers together have a few drinks and… “My name is Saige Phillips. I never walk away from a dare.” I totally got a kick out of that whole blurb!
- Undone, Volume 3 by Callie Harper <— FAMOUS ROCK STAR & HE KIDNAPS HIS FAKE RELATIONSHIP ALERT! “The world already hates me for being a player. Now I’m a kidnapper, too. I drove off with Ana while she was drunk as a skunk after a New Year’s party in Vegas. She didn’t exactly say she wanted to go away with me. In fact, when we last spoke she seemed pretty interested in quitting me. Then she passed out…“
- The Do-Over by L.E. Bross <— THEY ARE WORKING ON A HOME-IMPROVEMENT PROJECT TOGETHER! She’s trying to fix an old beach house she inherited… “Eli offers Mel a deal: if she helps him with the renovations, he’ll cut the bill in half. Soon Mel and her damned home improvement book are driving Eli mad with an explosive urge to return to his studio and fire up his torch once more.”
- The Dirty Secret by Kira A. Gold <— HE HIRES HER TO DECORATE HIS HOUSE... but you know how that goes. In books.
- Wanting More (Love on Campus) by Jessica Ruddick <— This is book #2…
- The Wedding Date by Jennifer Joyce <— COMEDY ROMANCE ALERT! SHE NEEDS A DATE FOR HER FRIEND’S WEDDING...”Luckily there’s the hot new guy at work, Adam Sinclair, to practice her flirting on – even if, as a colleague, he’s strictly off-limits! Yet time’s running out and date after disastrous date forces Delilah to tell a little white lie – and invent a fake boyfriend! But will her secret crush on Adam ruin everything?“
- Jilted by Eve Vaughn <— THE BLURB MADE ME GASP!! “Skylar Brown is set to marry the man of her dreams. He’s everything she’s ever hoped for in a man: smart, intelligent, sexy and madly in love with her. Or so she thought. When she meets her groom at the altar, she in for a surprise. The groom said no…”
- Teacher’s Pet by Rae Lynn Blaise <— FORBIDDEN LOVE ALERT! “I knew she was too young for me, but I didn’t care. Even though we were acting, the chemistry between us was real and undeniable…”
- PAIN by Ashley Wheels <— BIKER BOOK ALERT! “This is the story of how one innocent girl changed my life forever, and one beautiful woman helped me survive the pain…”
- Heartbreaker by Melody Grace <— HEARTBROKEN OVER A ROCK STAR ALERT! “Now he’s a drop-dead sexy rock star, but when I knew him, he was just the boy from the wrong side of the tracks – and the first guy I ever loved. He broke my heart into a hundred pieces when he skipped town without saying goodbye – but now he’s back…”
- Falling with Style by CM Foss <— MARITAL ISSUES! It’s a novella companion to another book, but can be read as a standalone. “…a few years, a fledgling business, and a couple of kids later, Steph and Lawrence learn that falling in love was the easy part and happily ever after isn’t for sissies…“
- Most Eligible Baby Daddy by Chance Carter <— “Even the Most Damaged Man Deserves a Wife and Baby…”
- Love Will by Lori Otto <— LORI OTTO ALERT!! She made us cry HARD before… I suspect this might be emotional, too. “He meets a woman who inspires him and believes in second chances. Shea is a breath of fresh air and challenges Will’s despairing past with light and hope. As Will works to accept his own dependencies and forgive himself for the mistakes he’s made, the relationship becomes one that requires more trust than Shea first realized. There’s only one thing that will keep Will from self-destructing. There’s only one thing that will keep Shea from running the other way. Love Will…” It’s a “new adult standalone”
PRE-ORDERS (just a few highlights from tomorrow’s BIG release day… most of these are going live at midnight!!)
- Stacked Up: Worth the Fight Series by Sidney Halston - March 29th 2016
- The Undoing (Call Of Crows Book 2) by Shelly Laurenston - March 29th 2016
- Darkness by Karen Robard - March 29th 2016
- Scarred Souls: Raze and Reap: 1-2 by Tillie Cole - March 29th 2016
- So Much More by Kim Holden - March 29th 2016
- Hardball: (A Kinky Sexy Dirty Standalone) by C.D. Reiss - March 29th 2016
- In Your Dreams (The Falling Series Book 4) by Ginger Scott – March 29th 2016
- Forever Pucked (The Pucked Series Book 4) by Helena Hunting – March 29th 2016
- This is Love, Baby (War & Peace Book 2) by K. Webster – March 29th 2016
- Unseen Messages: a survival romance novel by Pepper Winters – March 30th 2016 (This is also the one I’m reading – I have a review copy – and loving and its over 700 pages!!!! I KNEW IT!!! I was reading and reading and reading for hours and was still in the first quarter – LOL!! That explains it!)