7 Highly anticipated pre-orders releasing tomorrow!! *squeeee*

by Maryse on November 17, 2014 · 14 comments

These’ll be live at midnight!! Or er… whenever Amazon considers “tomorrow”… tomorrow. ;)

Now how the heck am I gonna choose which out of these to start tomorrow? *sigh* Decisions, decisions… I still have to catch up on Sylvia Day’s sexy Crossfire series so I can’t start that one just yet, but I think it’s time. ;)

Tasha J November 17, 2014 at 8:07 PM

Did you see the blurb for Red by Kim Jones? I think it released today and it looks really good. Right up our alley. I’m holding off reading the sample because I just know I’ll want to buy and I have 2 books that I keep “squirelling” on! Lol ;)

Maryse November 17, 2014 at 8:31 PM

Oh let me add it!!! Gorgeous cover!

Tessa November 17, 2014 at 8:51 PM

Wait, For the Record is tomorrow? *squeee* Yep, squeeing. :D I knew I wanted Captivated, but darn if seeing For the Record didn’t just make me squirrel away from everything.

Lauren November 17, 2014 at 9:34 PM

I. Can’t. Wait. For. Captivated. I’ve been checking my library every few hours since Sat..just hoping she’ll release early.

Cheryl November 17, 2014 at 9:39 PM

Plan to read Captivated, but have also been waiting for the On the Record series to be complete. Yeh, now can add that to my list!!

Megan November 17, 2014 at 10:03 PM

So excited for captivated by you!!

Avery November 17, 2014 at 11:38 PM

For the Record and Captivated! Good thing I just got an amazon card for my birthday!

Ashley November 18, 2014 at 12:12 AM

Well I’m super excited about Captivated by You! However I’ve been waiting for like a year for it to be released. So at this point I have to re read the whole series. Which would be fine with me I absolutely love the series. The problem is there is still one more book yet to be released to complete the series. My dilemma is I don’t want to go through all that and end up waiting another year for the final book then have to read them at this’ll a third time. So I’m going to wait until the final book release date is at least announced before I begin Captivated. So For the Record for me ;)

Belinda November 18, 2014 at 4:41 AM

I love your blog, and all the wonderful info about up and coming books, am new hear, but as I am such a book lover, think I will stay, and I have just won myself a copy of Captivated !!!!! Yay, can’t wait to get it.

MichelleS November 18, 2014 at 8:25 AM

Can’t remember where the Crossfire series left off. Can you do a quick post of “getting caught up with Crossfire”? They are taking too dang long to release these crazy trilogies. I don’t even remember her name or any major plot points. And I loved these books. They were the best of the billionaire-sexy-shmexy books. I don’t want to have to re-read books to get caught up.

Katherine November 18, 2014 at 8:43 AM

I have the same problem with the Crossfire series. It’s so hard to remember everything that happened. Sometimes I lose interest in great series because I don’t want to reread them after a long span between releases. I would also love for you to do a catching up with Crossfire post!

Cat November 18, 2014 at 10:38 AM

For the life of me I can’t remember anything about the crossfire series

Jean November 18, 2014 at 12:05 PM

I feel like I need to re-read the Crossfire series too before reading Captivated. But it’s one of my favorites so not that much of a hardship! Just not enough time! Lol!

Angie November 18, 2014 at 2:28 PM

Love your blog!! I haven’t seen this one mentioned so far on any blogs, but it popped up on my Kindle yesterday after pre-ordering it long ago. The 2nd Irrevocable book by Skye Callahan came out yesterday – Bend, Don’t Break. It’s from James/Kirk’s point of view. Picks up at the hospital, but lots of flashbacks so you see what was going on in his mind while Silver/Rose was being held.